Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll (42279 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Declares Muhammadu Buhari Winner Of 2019 Presidential Polls / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by otokx(m): 5:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr President

God Bless Nigeria
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by ribado79(m): 5:21am On Feb 27, 2019
TEAM,PMB THANK YOU ALL.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by anochuko01(m): 5:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Pesuzok:
I pray Buhari learns from the mistakes of his first term and better this nation.

Those that have corruption cases in court should be prepared for their defence. No more technicalities for another 4 years
the man made no mistake....he's been given the opportunity to perfect what he began.
the cabals would become stronger
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Talkwell: 5:24am On Feb 27, 2019
embarassed

Five stages of grief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by wristbangle: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2019
ajon1:
SalamRushdie, PaChukwudi, SeverusSnape, Tonyebarcanista, Writepal, Nameo, Buharilooter, AtikulatedNaija, and all Atikulated family. We love you but Buhari loves you more.
Please stay away from sharp objects, don't cross the road by yourself, and don't go near a river. You will do just fine.

Well done to all Buhari supporters. My man of the campaign goes to [b][/b]. Such a tolerant patriot, not deterred by insults and jibes. Replies critics with respect and honest with responses on various topics. I salute

I respect that moniker handle. Such a responsible, patriotic and humble dude.

By the way, where is set? undecided

4 Likes

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by OldBeer: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2019
wristbangle:

I respect the moniker handle. Such a responsible, respected and humble dude.
By the way, where is set? undecided
I hear he is FarahAideed
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by StOla: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Baba nla.. I hail.

I hail you too.

This is a very poignant victory.

The hatred and bigotry, the exhumation of the certificate propaganda, the Jubril al Sudani lies, and the mindless attempt to sell a thief to us as a Messiah.

Buhari should also learn from his 1st term and not repeat the stupid mistakes he made then. Election of principal officers in the National Assembly, the promptness of ministerial appointments, the caliber of appointees and thoroughness of vetting.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Admols(m): 5:30am On Feb 27, 2019
sirequity:
Another four years of suffering, God who did we offend?
So this is what you wish yourself, Pray to God that you want your affairs to be always easier for you. Don't wish suffering or anything bad for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by adamooye: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2019
No winner to vanquishe
Atiku won on social media and PMB won the the pull

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by yusufyo: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulation Mr President! May Allah Grant u more wisdom to take our nation to the level

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by gberra: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2019
StOla:

I hail you too.

This is a very poignant victory.

The hatred and bigotry, the exhumation of the certificate propaganda, the Jubril al Sudani lies, and the mindless attempt to sell a thief to us as a Messiah.

Buhari should also learn from his 1st term and not repeat the stupid mistakes he made then. Election of principal officers in the National Assembly, the promptness of ministerial appointments, the caliber of appointees and thoroughness of vetting.
Hopefully, this time, he is on top of his game having gone through the complexities of politics these past four years. The thought of a kleptocrat being our President makes my skin crawl but thankfully, as fate would have it, he and his gang of looters were roundly defeated by the good people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by 11doubledee: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations sir,MAI GASKIYA!
it's now time for us to,
Like for buhari and share for atiku

3 Likes

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Mcowubaba: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Useless Country
Illiterates and underage making decisions for rest of the country.
And na dem suffer pass.
Next level of hunger, suffering and killings.

Anyways, no be today person begin survive without government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by davodyguy: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2019
I want us to not over celebrate, but return back to the office and continue the work started in 2015. President Buhari should embrace the igbos and let them have a sense of belonging. Let's move this nation forward. A deeply divided nation can't help the citizens. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by honor4me: 5:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to PMB, congratulations to all the PMB supporters, Congratulations to all Nigerians. Better days are surely coming. Those of us who are parts of the PMB political structures knew that it would be tough but we would overcome. For aspiring politicians know that there is no other sure way to win any election without viable and loyal supporters who will always be there for you. PMB is lucky to have such.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by chocboi78(m): 5:44am On Feb 27, 2019
I wasn't expecting him to loose after spending 16 years trying to get there. ...
Congrats PMB.
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Daeylar(f): 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sai Baba
We will manage you till 2023 cheesy

Cc makydebbie,daeylar cool

Thank youuuu cheesy
Looollll!!!! grin

She says it's we will manage grin

Congrats dear. I know you wanted him to win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by nurex01(m): 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
We saw this coming B4 but some Nairaland users doesn't saw this coming.
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by BuhariAdvocate: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy tell us another thing he never left Nigeria down .
Olanireti:
Congrats BUBU, CONGRATS APC fans. I hope Buhari won't let Nigerians down this time around

Let everyone accept this in good faith and double the hustle.
Next level of goodness

I hope by 2023, we can vote younger candidates and get this old men retired.

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Olanireti:
Congrats BUBU, CONGRATS APC fans. I hope Buhari won't let Nigerians down this time around

Let everyone accept this in good faith and double the hustle.
Next level of goodness

I hope by 2023, we can vote younger candidates and get this old men retired.
Sowire, fela durotoye, Olawepo Hashim. You guys totally forgot them in this election. Na no even mention their name at all. You are now saying 2023

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by namio10: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2019
sirequity:
The foreign owners of Nigeria want it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Larryndelaw: 5:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Where ia OBJ, Fayose, Saraki, Pastors, Afenifere, fani kayode , Galadima ,Ohaneze etc.
The pastors and OBJ are the worst.
PDP were banking on their Dubai strategy and Ringing the election thru the Former CJN but it failed. That was their fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by contigiency(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations mr President. Some of us saw this coming because of the obvious hand of God in you, coupled with your dedication to duties, commitment and uprightness. Against all odds, today you stood up shining. It's a demonstration of the fact that one with God is with the majority.
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Topmaike007(m): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

Congratulations Buhari, I pray for this kind of success.

In the midst of it all, he won despite attacks from all angles.

But please, don't disappoint us!

you're right
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by KuwaiitiDinar: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2019
11 million Nigerians wanted to hand over Nigeria to Atiku of all humans... may God forgive them

God I thank you for using 3.9 million Nigerians to over turn their hatred for the Nation Nigeria. Thank you � Oh lord for you merciful love � for Nigerians.
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Topshow4real: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Even though I never supported Buhari, I'm happy Atiku didn't win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Olatara(f): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2019
ajon1:
SalamRushdie, PaChukwudi, SeverusSnape, Tonyebarcanista, Writepal, Nameo, Buharilooter, AtikulatedNaija, and all Atikulated family. We love you but Buhari loves you more.
Please stay away from sharp objects, don't cross the road by yourself, and don't go near a river. You will do just fine.

Well done to all Buhari supporters. My man of the campaign goes to . Such a tolerant patriot, not deterred by insults and jibes. Replies critics with respect and honest with responses on various topics. I salute
That guy really tried, insults from the oppositions and he was composed through it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Formularcr7: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2019
sirequity:
na u go suffer

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by Oju4190: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2019
siraj1402:
Congratulations Mr President. How I wish Buhari is "alive" to see how Jubril of Sudan has made him proud.
See dem, they Dom start.Frustration is a disease
Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:10am On Feb 27, 2019
ajon1:

Well done to all Buhari supporters. My man of the campaign goes to . Such a tolerant patriot, not deterred by insults and jibes. Replies critics with respect and honest
with responses on various topics. I salute
Na flight Mode dem don enter na..
One of the atikulators was labeling himself as a Bastard if buhari wins.. Who b d bastard now?
Finally,Next Level is sealed... MASHAALLAH

1 Like

Re: INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll by isahsalee: 6:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Wadosky:
Congratulations PMB

Chai, OBJ will not take this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South / Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.