Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers (861 Views)

I Need Very Good Website Developer That Can Create A Cryptocurrency Website / Need Very Reliable, Tested And Trusted Website Hosting Company / Fix Ur Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal Site Errors In No Time (Pay after Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers by braintrust91: 4:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Hello,

I receive web design jobs from my clients and am also a web designer/developer myself. I need more hands to work with. YOU MUST BE VERY SKILLED in WordPress, Joomla, graphics, SEO, ecommerce etc. We agree on timelines for delivery and you will deliver without failure.

If this is you please shoot me email with your profile, clearly showing your past projects.

Email: feeddhung@gmail.com

PLEASE DONT EMAIL ME IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR PAST PROJECT websites or portfolio.

In your request, please tell me what your best price to design the job below:

Design and Develop Complete Ecommerce Website with Premium Features includes Mobile Friendly Fully Responsive Website + Full Premium SEO Done ( YOAST, Sitemap Robots.txt etc ) + Google Analytics setup + Live Chat System + Payment Gateways (Stripe, PayPal, and 6+ Payment Methods (Payment integration ) + 10 pages + 100 items.

Secure Checkout System + Professional Subscriber Form Designed + Shipping Methods + Premium Slider at Top + Shopping Cart and Wishlist + Secure User Account System + Coupon System. Homepage Pop up with 10% discount offer applied at Checkout.

Thank you.
Re: Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers by nnamdiosu(m): 5:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Sent you a mail.
Re: Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers by donsheddy1(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2019
braintrust91:
Hello,

I receive web design jobs from my clients and am also a web designer/developer myself. I need more hands to work with. YOU MUST BE VERY SKILLED in WordPress, Joomla, graphics, SEO, ecommerce etc. We agree on timelines for delivery and you will deliver without failure.

If this is you please shoot me email with your profile, clearly showing your past projects.

Design and Develop Complete Ecommerce Website with Premium Features includes Mobile Friendly Fully Responsive Website + Full Premium SEO Done ( YOAST, Sitemap Robots.txt etc ) + Google Analytics setup + Live Chat System + Payment Gateways (Stripe, PayPal, and 6+ Payment Methods (Payment integration ) + 10 pages + 100 items.

Secure Checkout System + Professional Subscriber Form Designed + Shipping Methods + Premium Slider at Top + Shopping Cart and Wishlist + Secure User Account System + Coupon System. Homepage Pop up with 10% discount offer applied at Checkout.

Thank you.
Contact 080.319.754.15
Re: Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers by solutionarena: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Good news - Special Hosting Plan
We want all intended or existing startups, entrepreneurs to have access to affordable hosting experience backed with great features. compared to other hosting companies we stand out, join cedarhostng today and have a great online presence
We are rolling out a special hosting package with the following features
Special Hosting Only
Disk space -3GB
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
Unlimited Database
Cost- N1500/Year
and lots more....
Domain(.com)+ Special Hosting Plan
Get a special hosting(3GB) with the features stated above + .com domain for a token of N5200only Or
Domain(.com.ng) + Special Hosting Plan
Get a special hosting(3GB) with the features stated above + .com.ng domain for a token of N3000only
This is a great opportunity you don't want to miss
Visit www.cedarhostng.net
Note: This plan is only available on request you can contact us via call or email us to get started.
Re: Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers by hostkobo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
braintrust91:
Hello,

Thank you.

see my signature, chat me up on whatsapp

regards
HK
Re: Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers by kingthreatz: 4:34am On Feb 28, 2019
braintrust91:
Hello,

Thank you.

Lol @ skilled in joomla. Do people still use joomla?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me: I Will Reward Who Can Help Me Get My Hacked Facebook Page Back / What Platform And How Did You Make Your First Cashout Online? / Help With This Wordpress Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.