Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview (2303 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / John Dumelo Is Not Engaged Yet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by emperorzillion: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2019
In a recent interview, Davido was asked if he is presently engaged to any girl, he screamed NO which got people talking that he should have said it in a proper manner..

Video below

https://www.instagram.com/ourtalkroom/p/BuXI_zbFYTo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1u004n4ozk3yg

Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by itspzpics(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by Michelle55: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Pathetic lipsrsealed Why would he deny her like that? Any man that openly denies the woman he has been with for years is just leading her on. Chioma should learn from her man's outburst.
Dude is just playing papangolo with her future cheesy
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by iamezekwesiri: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Na em be say d Porsche na scam as hanty kemi talk am oh! E le kwe!!!
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by Prettyvicc: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
smiley
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by iamsea(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2019
After how many body counts Las las if david no marry her.. Na chioma go suffer am..
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by Arann: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Hello there, are you a decent writer in need of regular gigs... call or Whatsapp 08100703195
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by tstx(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2019
And to her, you are just a meal ticket

See my signature

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
They've been together for five years and he had two kids during that time frame

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
They've been together for five years and he had two kids during that time frame
it's ok for her to keep deceiving herself afterall she's achieved popularity, an assurance, and she is now lighter than she was in university...
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by Nickijoy(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Michelle55:
Pathetic lipsrsealed Why would he deny her like that? Any man that openly denies the woman he has been with for years is just leading her on. Chioma should learn from her man's outburst.
Dude is just playing papangolo with her future cheesy
They are playing each other.. abi no be inside the five years he get two children or at least one.. sis abeg leave them jare..
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by Michelle55: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
They are playing each other.. abi no be inside the five years he get two children or at least one.. sis abeg leave them jare..
cheesy This kain play don comot for joromi sha.. They should continue with the deceit. All the best to them, nothing consign us
Re: I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview by Nickijoy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Michelle55:

cheesy This kain play don comot for joromi sha.. They should continue with the deceit. All the best to them, nothing consign us
Abi oo

(1) (Reply)

Why I Went N*de In Game Of Thrones – Emilia Clarke / Meet The Five Wealthiest Nickelodeon Stars In 2020 / Nollywood Actress Sets Internet On Fire With Her Video Of Pounding Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.