Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Residents Shocked As New Born Baby Is Found Dead At A Refuse Dump. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Shocked As New Born Baby Is Found Dead At A Refuse Dump. Graphic (448 Views)

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Unclad Corpse Discovered At A Refuse Site In Cross River State. Photos / Baby Dumped At A Refuse Site In Port-Harcourt Dies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Residents Shocked As New Born Baby Is Found Dead At A Refuse Dump. Graphic by DonCrack: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2019
A new born baby was found dead at a waste dumping site earlier today in Kogi state.

Residents of Ganaja village in Lokoja, the state capital, were shocked to find the baby at the waste site this afternoon after being reportedly dropped by the mother for reasons best known to her.

Reports have it that the residents who gathered to see the shocking sight – rained curses on the person or people responsible for abandoning the baby there.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/residents-shocked-as-new-born-baby-is.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Residents Shocked As New Born Baby Is Found Dead At A Refuse Dump. Graphic by daddytime(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Whoever you are and wherever you are right now..as I am yet to rinse my mouth this early morning. ..my prayer to you on this lil innocent one's behalf are as follows:

You'd cunningly called and lured me away from my mates while we were yet with our papa (God) and I innocently hearkened unto your lures and call, but a pity it is that you felt a refuse dump is where I deserve...leaving me all bare to the elements and mocks...my lil bum exposed to the world's view my tiny lil eyes yet shut with flies all perched....

As you've chosen to desecrate and dishonor my frail lil body...so shall honor remain far from you and yours and your butt shall forever be exposed to the world's glare and mock.

Evil people....

(1) (Reply)

Man Lost 3kids In Lagos Island Collapsed Building - Twitter User / Suspected Fulani Herders Rape Lady To Death / Man Cries Out After Losing 950,000 From Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.