Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery (27609 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Ikorodurealtor: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Fine boy majid.
Quick recovery to u bro

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by MaiGemu: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Reelmii: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2019
abeg ooo, where are the people trekking for buhari this year
because ebilike say I go join them
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Toni19: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2019
reward of MouthAction.. too much head...get well soon. be careful of throat cancer sir.
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by prodigy22: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Majid what have you been sucking
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Echo50(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Habibsocial080:
Oga u lost ur polling unit and almost lost ur state, kwankwaso ur key man in kano lost his polling unit and lost the entire state of kano, Buba Galadima lost his polling unit, lost his state to, Saraki lost his polling unit and lost entire kwara state, Obasanjo ur godfather lost his polling unit and ogun state, and u think the election was rigged...... Going to court will just waste ur looted money, APC are 5 step ahead of PDP.... Gbam

revive ur mind cos even an old woman will tell YOU THAT CLAIM TO BE MATURED that Atiku won.
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Topmaike007(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Them dey cut Head do the surgery cos I don't understand oo
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Brandonx(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2019
GolfGT2:
I just love this man's cuteness, muah

Am a guy but it's good to appreciate what's good
Wish him speedy recovery.
In other news

This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.
Can you just shut the Bleep up and move on with your life already?
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by rawe45: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Habibsocial080:
Oga u lost ur polling unit and almost lost ur state, kwankwaso ur key man in kano lost his polling unit and lost the entire state of kano, Buba Galadima lost his polling unit, lost his state to, Saraki lost his polling unit and lost entire kwara state, Obasanjo ur godfather lost his polling unit and ogun state, and u think the election was rigged...... Going to court will just waste ur looted money, APC are 5 step ahead of PDP.... Gbam

Kilose eleyi gan ? las las you go dey alright
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Kingluqman(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Oyinbo people... Throat surgery grin

E wan cut en Belu-belu... only Yoruba people can relate
grin
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by sharpwriter(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Query throat cancer secondary to infection secondary to cunnilingus??

Goiter??

Tumor??

Does cunnilingus really causes throat cancer? undecided
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by HarbySloy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
queenitee:
Majid my lover grin grin grin

Well done! This is what you normally do online abi, you will explain this statement to me when we see.
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by BLUEJAYY: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
sharpwriter:

Does cunnilingus really causes throat cancer? undecided
Sure. Studies have shown that human papilloma virus (HPV) can cause laryngeal/pharyngeal carcinoma.

HPV infection is prevalent among females in West Africa.

Google for more information. smiley
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by queenitee(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
HarbySloy:

Well done! This is what you normally do online abi, you will explain this statement to me when we see.
Excuse me shocked shocked
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by ehiphill: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
wish you save surgery my cutest Ghanaian actor
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by StephenJoseph(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
GolfGT2:
I just love this man's cuteness, muah

Am a guy but it's good to appreciate what's good
Wish him speedy recovery.
In other news

This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

True talk
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by UrVillagePpl: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
tongue grin
effect of oral-sex..
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Habibsocial080:
you and who dey quarrel? ode oshi
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by bizhop01: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
lying down at a place believed to be a hospital
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by bizhop01: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Habibsocial080:
Who be this one?
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by ndindiatu: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dalastically:
Buh this guy soft sha
Na MouthAction things
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by sharpwriter(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Sure. Studies have shown that human papilloma virus (HPV) can cause laryngeal/pharyngeal carcinoma.

HPV infection is prevalent among females in West Africa.

Google for more information. smiley

Thank you.... I have actually followed this news since 2012, I know about it.. Just wanna hear thoughts from another person. But guys no regard this news... Even the girls like it. Is it worth the risk at all... And considering it's disgusting as well.
Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by BLUEJAYY: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
sharpwriter:

Thank you.... I have actually followed this news since 2012, I know about it.. Just wanna hear thoughts from another person. But guys no regard this news... Even the girls like it. Is it worth the risk at all... And considering it's disgusting as well.
Yeah it's totally disgusting. Kissing is enough.

Also, it isn't only HPV. Herpes is in there too, though it's less dangerous, compared to HPV.

I understand that lovers want to go the extra mile in pleasing their partners but that should be done with a healthy medically-cleared person as it's not worth the risk putting yourself in such potentially unhealthy situations.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by sharpwriter(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Yeah it's totally disgusting. Kissing is enough.

Also, it isn't only HPV. Herpes is in there too, though it's less dangerous, compared to HPV.

I understand that lovers want to go the extra mile in pleasing their partners but that should be done with a healthy medically-cleared person as it's not worth the risk putting yourself in such potentially unhealthy situations.

It's well... Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery by Kentox(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Doctors in the house! please is there any medication for a paralyzed vocal chords?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" / Mercy Aigbe Slaying On The Streets Of London / Seun Egbegbe Leaves For Malaysia After Phone Theft Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.