Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election (50093 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably Following President Buhari Re-election / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident / Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Capnd143:
I can't thank Buhari enough for winning this elections. That's why I pray that may the economic reality that comes with his tenure manifest a million times in the lives of all those that voted him. May the economic reality forever plague the life of their children and children children and their entire generation. Whether it's good or bad is left to the voters
a very big amen

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by chukwumzurum(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2019
holywater24:
What is she crying for..?
Is this cry of joy or cry of defeat?
If it is the later then she must be very stupid..
Anyone who thinks Atiku will win this election is insane
A guy that wants to sell our NNPC AND OTHER ASSETS... LET HIM TRY IN 2023 AND LETS SEE
Our Nnpc? Are you from any oil producing state.
Blind hypocrite
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by chukwumzurum(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2019
webbro007:
Who voted the most.... North
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who suffer the most .... North
Who hunger go kill... North
Who Boko Haram go kill... North
Who herdsmen go kill.. North
Who has the highest rate of poverty... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guard my gate..North
Who are the highest number Barrow pushers...North...
Who are the highest beggars North...
North means Nothing...
You are right.. North( people wallowing in ignorance and abject poverty).

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
See her face like person wey just dey lose her virginity
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by amber222(f): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
akinhanger:
Twitter user, @CObianyido has shared a video of herself weeping following the re-election of President Buhari.

Watch the Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Video-Nigerian-Lady-Weeps-Following-President-Buhari-Re-election.html?m=1
maybe she is one of atiku girls.atiku must hv promised her dt "babe don't worry if I win ds election, dubai trip and dollars alert on ur msg.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Capnd143(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Anjelus:
He that curses is curse......I can now see why Atiku lost, because of cursed people like you that are supporting him.
how is this a curse? Are you trying to say that the economic outlook isn't going to be positive under Buhari? I don't get you grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by ogbonti: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
eventsmallchops:
can someone assist my small family with small accommodation in Abuja, or Lagos we will clean the house wash the gutters and take care of the environment.
we won't mind the security post. me , my wife and our daughter. we are both graduates , both have hand works
we must breakthrough.
thanks.

God punish you BUHARI voter, go and beg at ASO ROCK!!!!!
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by AfonjaConehead: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol.. I understand you can never be proud of being a cursed ipod. I did not ask you where are from.but as usual, iPods always deny their tribe. It's hard being a cursed MF.
What a bitter thing lolssssssssss
Your darling yaff win presidency,why ain't you in a celebration mood?
Most zmBs are clearly deceiving themselves and had hoped somehow Atiku would win

ZmB,enjoy your jihadist
grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Bayoibee: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari just finish us once and for all we can handle it
Increase the price of fuel to 345/liter, #1250 to a dollar, do whatever you like just save us the stress of the suspense, we already know we are finished whether pdp or apc, fela don talk all this things before...people don’t understand the powerful message in music and that’s what this generation of young cats don’t understand, they just keep singing trash up and down.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
kollinz1234:
So the number of idiots in Nigeria is 4 million times more than the amount of sensible ones? Our future is in Gods hands, to your tents o Israel!!
hahahaaha
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by shabak: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
webbro007:
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guard my gate..North
North means Nothing...
who are the drug pushers ----, prostitute---, Yahoo---:, blood money---, Baby factory---, the slave of northerners ---, you don't have options than to follow northerners that is why you voted Atiku why can't you vote inyamiri like you , Buhari will deal with all of you looters
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by StasiaG(f): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Talk about a blind man leading a blind man... Please, do you know the exact reason why he has the intention of selling whatever it is you mentioned? My best guess is that you don't! Perhaps, you heard about it somewhere and thought it'll make you sound reasonable here when you talk about it. Did you even care to find out why? What's the full meaning of NNPC sef? Don't castigate reasonable opinions and solutions when you yourself can't even think of producing one, that's if given he opportunity.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by eventsmallchops: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
God!
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by StasiaG(f): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
holywater24:
What is she crying for..?
Is this cry of joy or cry of defeat?
If it is the later then she must be very stupid..
Anyone who thinks Atiku will win this election is insane
A guy that wants to sell our NNPC AND OTHER ASSETS... LET HIM TRY IN 2023 AND LETS SEE
Talk about a blind man leading a blind man... Please, do you know the exact reason why he has the intention of selling whatever it is you mentioned? My best guess is that you don't! Perhaps, you heard about it somewhere and thought it'll make you sound reasonable here when you talk about it. Did you even care to find out why? What's the full meaning of NNPC sef? Don't castigate reasonable opinions and solutions when you yourself can't even think of producing one, that's if given he opportunity.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by zinizta: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
webbro007:
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guard my gate..North
North means Nothing...

Where is the richest black man on earth from.... North
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Friend01(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
ontarioissauga:

People who would have voted PDP were disenfranchised. INEC is not independent. It is better to be giving these dead politicians 4yrs instead of 8.

Show us evidence.It is not enough to pontificate based in a hunch.

After all the tribunal is there for your people to seek redress.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Friend01(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up. You are a heavy burden to the south.
Time shall come.

I am an heavy burden to your junk reasoning to think you own the south.

I dey south.
I can give you my address if you want to pay me a visit so we can sort things out.

Nonsense.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by AfonjaConehead: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Friend01:

I am an heavy burden to your junk reasoning to think you own the south.

I dey south.
I can give you my address if you want to pay me a visit so we can sort things out.

Nonsense.

Get lost Mallam..who wants to pay alumajiri visit,you wanna stain me with your retrogression?

Of course you are in the south, without the south the backward big for nothing unproductive north Is dead gaskya,kachiko, Mallam?
grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by omojesu202(m): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2019
webbro007:
Who voted the most.... North Who win.....Buhari Who celebrate.... North Who suffer the most .... North Who hunger go kill... North Who Boko Haram go kill... North Who herdsmen go kill.. North Who has the highest rate of poverty... North Who shine my shoe..North Who guard my gate..North Who are the highest number Barrow pushers...North... Who are the highest beggars North... North means Nothing...
who is the number one citizen?
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by omojesu202(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2019
kollinz1234:
So the number of idiots in Nigeria is 4 million times more than the amount of sensible ones? Our future is in Gods hands, to your tents o Israel!!

the gods are with Buhari, don't hate. even the great Nelson Mandela atttested to it. google is your aboki
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Friend01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Get lost Mallam..who wants to pay alumajiri visit,you wanna stain me with your retrogression?

Of course you are in the south, without the south the backward big for nothing unproductive north Is dead gaskya,kachiko, Mallam?
grin grin

If progress means thinking in this ethno-religioous way you without any compass of reasoning then I will gladly chose to be retrogressive.

NB:I am not a northerner,and I am pure blood born Edo boy. I have never been to the north before except twice so,I am wondering how you a southern westerner is more southern than a southerner like me.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by AfonjaConehead: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Friend01:

If progress means thinking in this ethno-religioous way you without any compass of reasoning then I will gladly chose to be retrogressive.

NB:I am not a northerner,and I am pure blood born Edo boy. I have never been to the north before except twice so,I am wondering how you a southern westerner is more southern than a southerner like me.

Uhundan nokhua,ladian wevban babana,kpawode re! If truly you are Edo then uhundan nokhua we khin,wtf
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by AfonjaConehead: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Friend01:

Agreed. North means nothing.
But they will keep deciding with their numbers and SW who becomes your president.
Wail all you want.

A typical northern would not steal;he would rather not be ashamed to do anything legal to put food on his table just to make ends meet.
But a typical southerner would sit on his bum bum and wait for free money or he engages in Yahoo yahoo or ritualism and you think. what you just described them with is humiliating?

That is what Islaam taught them.
so quite the hate and start to love.

Try something else.

Imagine! To think this came from a whole Edo man!

I am sure you are from those Hausa Edo Auchi people
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Friend01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Imagine! To think this came from a whole Edo man!

I am sure you are from those Hausa Edo Auchi people

Yes form Edo Auchi people.
We don't reason like a dead brain idiot who thinks the world revolves around materialism.

The greatest men who ever lived that we revere were not materialist .They ate what they worked for legally not
some cheating, cunning, lying, dishonest means like some of you celebrate and adore.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Friend01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Uhundan nokhua,ladian wevban babana,kpawode re! If truly you are Edo then uhundan nokhua we khin,wtf

You are either speaking Binin or Eshan.

I am from Afenmai region and my lingo does not flow that way.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by AfonjaConehead: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Friend01:

You are either speaking Binin or Eshan.

I am from Afenmai region and my lingo does not flow that way.

I knew it, you definitely are afemai, that's how you peeps are..you people should be part of Kwara...
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by Friend01(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

I knew it, you definitely are afemai, that's how you peeps are..you people should be part of Kwara...

Ok man,chill,huh?
Moghode
cheesy

Kwara? how?
The closest "Yoruba state" to us is Ondo and I am wondering why you are mentioning Kwara.
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by AfonjaConehead: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Friend01:

Yes form Edo Auchi people.
We don't reason like a dead brain idiot who thinks the world revolves around materialism.

The greatest men who ever lived that we revere were not materialist .They ate what they worked for legally not
some cheating, cunning, lying, dishonest means like some of you celebrate and adore.

4k off,get ur bitter mass off my sight.
That I quoted U in da 1st doesn't means I wanted to have a convo with Solomon Grundy
Beat it
Re: Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election by AfonjaConehead: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Friend01:

Kwara? how?
The closest "Yoruba state" to us is Ondo and I am wondering why you are mentioning Kwara.
There ain't no bitter souls in Ondo.
No old Rogers or Solomon Grundy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.