Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can Somebody Please Tell Me The Procedure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Somebody Please Tell Me The Procedure (893 Views)

Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free / Procedure To Check Your UNN 2013/2014 POST UTME Result. / The Procedure And Requirement For A Nigerian To Study Medicine In India Needed P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Please Tell Me The Procedure by OCEAN2000(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2007
GOODDAY NAIRALANDERS,
                                            CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE OF GOING ABROAD BECAUSE MY FRIEND HIS INVITING ME OVER AND HE SAID I SHOULD TELL HIM ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS THAT I NEED, PLEASE IT IS URGENT.  U CAN FORWARD THE DETAIL TO ME,
Re: Can Somebody Please Tell Me The Procedure by kellorah: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2007
visit an embassy and they will guide you wink
Re: Can Somebody Please Tell Me The Procedure by Rlst84sale(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2007
It depends on what country, try and google the country's embassy or state's office for information for the kind of visa you will need, then you can tell your friend. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

pointless really / Elf Scholarship Ph Centre / Urgent Pls! Supplementary Form Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.