Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... (2583 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
The Lord reconfirmed some things to me last night and I shudder at His Omnipotence and Might. Once have I heard, twice have I known that power belongs to God.

He spoke to me and gave me the interpretations of the night vision this morning, and I'll be sharing with you all shortly. I will be speaking as Prophet Daniel to King Beltashazzar.

The dreams were vivid and very instructional. They were a reconfirmation of the earlier revelations I shared. I laugh at people rejoicing so early and Thomasses like Momodu showing their fickle minds already. Incidentally, I saw this part in the dream too. But what happened a little later? Lol. Just say tuned.

Events are unfolding as the visions of the night showed. The 1st and 2nd stages of the PROPHESY are being fulfilled. Now, Nigerians get ready for the 3rd and 4th stages.

Hahahahahaha. You will all know I am a servant of the Most High and these visions are sacred. It will be a long but highly revealing read. I urge you to slurp up every single line, every single word, every single letter. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Go on
Before bet naija guy come spoil the thread

16 Likes

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2019
What's the one saying?
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by FarahAideed: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2019
I thought it was someone else that was the Man of God and not you

1 Like

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
I thought it was someone else that was the Man of God and not you

Yes, he's my friend, a pastor of a big Baptist Church in Ibadan and a prophet of God. God gave him the prophesy he shared with me. But God does speak to me too sometimes. I once shared with him and He said it was God revealing to me. I'll be speaking with him today. Think of it as Eli and Samuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Mkmoney(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Oga you had a hang over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:

Yes, he's my friend, a pastor of a big Baptist Church in Ibadan and a prophet of God. God gave him the prophesy he shared with me. But God does speak to me too sometimes. I once shared with him and He said it was God revealing to me. I'll be speaking with him today. Think of it as Eli and Samuel.
Wey the prophesy na. You just dey cook am?
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by singlebullet(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Change over
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by FarahAideed: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:

okay , Because I am really holding on to that prophecy 100% ..I believe it
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:

Wey the prophesy na. You just dey cook am?
I just tire

1 Like

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by nepapole(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP folks too like prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2019
It's was a short dream, but full of imageries God showed me the meaning by morning. I'm typing from my mobile at the moment. I want to get to my PC, plus I need to also speak with my pastor friend and Prophet. It will be in another thread.

I cannot add to a divine revelation please cos there may be divine consequences. I cannot call my pastor friend this early morning. That would be disrespectful. Maybe 10am. So maybe 11am or 12 noon I'll share the visions. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by shuttox: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=WritePal post=76173451]It's was a short dream, but full of imageries God showed me the meaning by morning. I'm typing from my mobile at the moment. I want to get to my PC, plus I need to also speak with my pastor friend and Prophet. It will be in another thread?
Smh
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=shuttox post=76173688][/quote]
Na so we see am ooo
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by AngelicBeing: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
cool
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Chubhie: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2019
I've been around here so long to see the likes of godprophet or ogaga checkout as......

I see patterns and imageries relating to the above guys.
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by richidinho(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2019
ok
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nwaikuku2(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Op It's King Belshazzar while Daniel was renamed Belteshazzar
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by eddyghali(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Idiots everywhere!
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by SluttanSlayer: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:

You are not a christian. Because if you were you would know that the age of prophets has long gone. God does not speak through mortal beings anymore . It is only through our Lord Christ that intercedes on our behalf .

Besides, count God out of your foolishness .

God will not intervene in your stupidity .

You voted that demon in 2015 .

God is even the one responsible for making Buhari president so that he can wage his jihad on the abomination we call the church .

Look at Osinbanjo and you will know that BH is punishment from God on you hypocrites .

BTW, go and treat your schizophrenia

1 Like

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Princeboca12(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:
The Lord reconfirmed some things to me last night and I shudder at His Omnipotence and Might. Once have I heard, twice have I known that power belongs to God.

He spoke to me and gave me the interpretations of the night vision this morning, and I'll be sharing with you all shortly. I will be speaking as Prophet Daniel to King Beltashazzar.

The dreams were vivid and very instructional. They were a reconfirmation of the earlier revelations I shared. I laugh at people rejoicing so early and Thomasses like Momodu showing their fickle minds already. Incidentally, I saw this part in the dream too. But what happened a little later? Lol. Just say tuned.

Events are unfolding as the visions of the night showed. The 1st and 2nd stages of the PROPHESY are being fulfilled. Now, Nigerians get ready for the 3rd and 4th stages.

Hahahahahaha. You will all know I am a servant of the Most High and these visions are sacred. It will be a long but highly revealing read. I urge you to slurp up every single line, every single word, every single letter. Stay tuned.

A pastor shared this with me. He said he saw Atiku celebrating (this was in 2016). As Atiku was about to sit on the presidential seat, El-rufai pulled the chair off and Atiku fell on the ground. El-Rufai took the chair and Buhari sat on it. Ever since I heard that prophecy, I decided not to get my PVC and also campaign for anyone. As a people, we should keep praying for the peace and progress of the nation.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by livelymatilda22: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

okay , Because I am really holding on to that prophecy 100% ..I believe it
SalamRushdie... Lol.. This man is really hurt and in pains... Better go and do something meaningful with your life and quit bitterness and hatred.. Wailing zombie

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by kunmiiii: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing wey person no go see for this forum, was it not this same guy that was spilling poppycock all over the forum that he was certain without any doubt that Atiku will trounce Buhari in the general election with an unprecedented margin because God has revealed it to him.

The same guy that said he and his friends were working on the blueprint that will ensure Agbaje wins in Lagos. I con dey call am "Mr Blueprint" Lol cheesy

Mr Man, let's not mince words about this...you're a schizophrenic patient, not a prophet... You need a doc ASAP!!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by PFRB: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:

Servants of the most high do not advertise.
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Now, I'm ready to share the new visions of the night. I will create a new thread in the politics section in 10 - 15 minutes from now. I will not keep to myself what was revealed. I've also spoken with my pastor friend and prophet. Thanks.
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Hatima: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:
Now, I'm ready to share the new visions of the night. I will create a new thread in the politics section in 10 - 15 minutes from now. I will not keep to myself what was revealed. I've also spoken with my pastor friend and prophet. Thanks.
name of thread pls
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Primesky(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

You are not a christian. Because if you were you would know that the age of prophets has long gone. God does not speak through mortal beings anymore . It is only through our Lord Christ that intercedes on our behalf .

Besides, count God out of your foolishness .

God will not intervene in your stupidity .

You voted that demon in 2015 .

God is even the one responsible for making Buhari president so that he can wage his jihad on the abomination we call the church .

Look at Osinbanjo and you will know that BH is punishment from God on you hypocrites .

BTW, go and treat your schizophrenia

I respectfully disagree with you sir.

God still speaks to men and women today.

With regards to Nigeria, something unusual will happen that I know, but I don't know when or how.

Ask yourself, why is Nigeria hedged about by so much evil and crisis the way it is compared to other countries ?. It's a battle of kingdoms, not physical, destinies of nations are involved here. If Nigeria breaks free, so will many others, especially Africa, so it makes a lot of sense for the enemy to hold Nigeria down. The forces we are dealing wth are too powerful and forget it, it's not physical, men are only used here.

But God has all along maintained silence because He has a set time. I know it's close but don't know if it's now, like immediate.

It will be wise if you keep your mouth shut if you don't understand than to say rash things that may offend God, He is already very angry against the church and may seriously punish it to cleanse it.

If the set time is now, which I don't really know, how will you know God did it, if He does it the way we have calculated. When men have given up hope and their strength has failed, then expect Him to show His powerful hand so that no man will doubt or take the glory for himself, so please be careful. God has revealed this things to many and has comforted them amidst the terror and conflict. God is still speaking. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by rex444(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:

hmmmm God suddenly picked you and your friend to speak to at the same time? Ndewo¡!!!!
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Goddys(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2019
May God send ten plagues of Egypt to Aso Rock. We are tired of this country. Youth are was wasting at home with no jobs
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by femo86(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
People don dey smoke different tinz ooo

Abeg wetin you dey smoke chairman?

I envy you oooo grin
Re: The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... by Abee79(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:

(1) (Reply)

Why 10 Edward’s & 10 Bello’s Can’t Stop Pdp If Idris Presents A Mohammed Shaibu / Imagine If Nnamdi Kanu Was Confronting Fulani In SE Like Sunday Igboho In SW / Why Buhari has refused to open Nigeria-Benin Republic border – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.