Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) (548 Views)

Governor BuniĀ Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's MotherĀ (Photos) / MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by Emelcee: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
According to a FACEBOOK user by name Mfreke Udonkang Osaze, the Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Onofiok Luke, was spotted farming in the village for his mother few days after he was declared winner of the keenly contested Etinan Federal constituency slot in the National Assembly.

Re: Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by Wizklynd23(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Nice cheesy

Its high time I go back to farming

Re: Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2019
So?
Nothing I can't do for my mama o. She still dey send me pepper and tomatoes if I go greet am. No big deal
Re: Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by Emelcee: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Rt. Hon. Barr. Onofiok Luke, speaker Akwa ibom State House of Assembly

Re: Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2019
What is exceptional about it? shocked

No matter your height in life, you remain your mother's child. For him, through this may be the means through which he got formally educated and motivating younger ones that humble beginnings is not a crime.
Re: Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by haywire07(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2019
At least he wasn't seeking votes. This is highly commendable unlike that former ekiti man that will invite all camera men just because he wants to buy corn by the road side

God Bless Muhammad Buhari. I pray for you and all Nigerians that, no matter our political differences, we shall all enjoy this tenure. Amen
Re: Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by Emelcee: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Reactions

Re: Nigerians React As House Of Assembly Speaker farms For His Mother (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2019
All na for show

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still Fully Atikulated, See Why / "The Enemies Of A People Are Those Who Keep Them In Ignorance." - Thomas Sankara / Pdp In Early Lead In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.