Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. (326 Views)

APC Candidates In Adamawa State Atikulates / Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid / It Is Official: IPOB Atikulates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by Polytricks: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
If a buharist was active online during the lead up to the president elections, he would have thought that the Atikulates already had the election in the bag, because the atikulates always won the online polls, and moreso with a significant margin.

But I just had this feeling in me that perhaps they were about to do an Arsenal, who were the masters of online polls, that if it were up to on lines polls they would have done back to back to back in champions league, even more than Real madrid had managed recently.

But when it came to offline to even qualify na wahala, as their losing don dey even lose some more points.

And so I thought the Atikulates, should be very careful, because e no go dey funny at all if at the end of the day, na only for online wey dem emerge champions, so they must needs go out to translate their success online to success off it.

But sadly they wouldn't listen as they did an Arsenal, and lost woefully offline, that even if they were giving 2million votes to start with they for still chop kondo.

Sorry Arsekulates, maybe you can learn from this experience that the real elections are not conducted online but offline, but maybe you feel say you no carry last, but the truth be say an only two parties really contest this elections, so I put it to you say second na last whether you like am or not.

Pele! cheesy
Re: Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by Gabriel004: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Polytricks:
If a buharist was active online during the lead up to the president elections, he would have thought that the Atikulates already had the election in the bag, because the atikulates always won the online polls, and moreso with a significant margin.

But I just had this feeling in me that perhaps they were about to do an Arsenal, who were the masters of online polls, that if it were up to on lines polls they would have done back to back to back in champions league, even more than Real madrid had managed recently.

But when it came to offline to even qualify na wahala, as their losing don dey even lose some more points.

And so I thought the Atikulates, should be very careful, because e no go dey funny at all if at the end of the day, na only for online wey dem emerge champions, so they must needs go out to translate their success online to success off it.

But sadly they wouldn't listen as they did an Arsenal, and lost woefully offline, that even if they were giving 2million votes to start with they for still chop kondo.

Sorry Arsekulates, maybe you can learn from this experience that the real elections are not conducted online but offline, but maybe you feel say you no carry last, but the truth be say an only two parties really contest this elections, so I put it to you say second na last whether you like am or not.

Pele! cheesy

Shut up, which arsenal. I am sure you be united fan that brag how they gonna. beat Psg

1 Like

Re: Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by Arda1000(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
No just carry Arsenal into ur idiotic thread, u chelsea loser!
Re: Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers are viewing

Re: Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by Polytricks: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Arda1000:
No just carry Arsenal into ur idiotic thread, u chelsea loser!
You don't even know that i'm an arsenal fan.
Re: Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by Arda1000(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Polytricks:
You don't even know that i'm an arsenal fan.
and disgracing urself like this
Re: Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by Asshurbanipal: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you conduct another online poll now buhari will still lose simply because it can't be rigged
Re: Like Atikulates, Like Arsenal. Champions Online, Losers Offline. by Polytricks: 5:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Arda1000:
and disgracing urself like this
More like being honest, and not denying the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Re-election: A Well Deserved Victory - Body Of Professors, Academician / The Preferred Candidate For 2023 Presidential Election / PDP, Atiku Assemble 400 Witnesses Against Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.