Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari (15219 Views)

Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / The 14th And The 16th Presidents Of Nigeria (Photo) / Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by Swanzi(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
queenblog:
Presidents of Ghana, Niger, Senegal congratulate President Buhari on his re-election

Minutes after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared President Buhari as winner of the 2019 elections, three Presidents from the West African sub-region sent congratulatory messages to President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, 'the presidents are President Nana Koffi-Addo of Ghana, Mahamadou issoufou of Niger, and Macky Sall of Senegal, who himself just won re-election for a second term'.

'The Presidents felicitated with President Buhari, saying his re-election was a demonstration of the confidence Nigerians had in him, and wishing him greater exploits' he said.

via >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/presidents-of-ghana-niger-senegal.html

Please check quickly do the needful is
President NANA AKUFFO-ADDO
Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by LoralSchools: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2019
For more than three decades, Loral International Schools have provided discerning parents who want the best education for their children, first class choices in our campuses at Festac Town,Lagos, and Igbesa, Ogun State. These, plus the commitment of our highly motivated staff explain why our graduates always rank among the brightest anywhere they go.
Here at Loral International School, we maintain a passionate single-minded commitment to molding the tender life of a child from nursery through primary to secondary levels. Close attention is paid to individual needs of pupils in all the various classes with up to date class facilities, modern audio visual aid and outdoor play equipment with due consideration to the safety of the children, developing them into men and women of strong character and personality
Our expansive 32 acre, fully serviced boarding facility at Igbesa campus is fully equipped with modern school and hostel facilities offers a home-away-from-home, not only for secondary students but for primary school children as well to study and develop to their full potentials.

​You can contact us by email at info@loralintlschools.sch.ng or via telephone on 09060004601. You can also visit our campus:
Boarding School: Km 8, Agbara-Otta Expressway, Igbesa, Ogun State.
Day School: 201 Road, D'Close, Festac Town, Lagos State.
Web site: www.loralintlschools.sch.ng

Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by Baawaa(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2019
nans24:

YES, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

IT WASN'T EASY. AT SOME POINT I THOUGHT NAIRALAND WOULD BE RENAMED ATIKULAND

They are noise makers grin grin grin
Where are they
Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by wakes: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2019
ok
Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by superlanny(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
Oya una don win, we don hear.... Carry cup enjoy and celebrate.... Pdp people, take heart, e kpele... I never see 2 champions league winner in one final before... One person go win the other go lose....I voted Pdp too,but aiye ti move on...

Apc people make una sofri celebrate, no rub am for Pdp people eye... At the end of the day all of us dey together Las Las Noni....

Let's us all work together to make the country better, Rail is gaining momentum, now try fix up electricity, fix the economy, herdsmen, boko haram etc... Let the average nigerians feel some kind of improvement in thier life, cuz as it is this is the lowest time to be a Nigerian... Every where just tear....

Lead us well, if you be president
Govern us well, if you be governor
Senate am well if you be senator
Police us well no dey take bribe
Citizens too no throway pure water nylon inside gutter, obey traffic law, let everybody do his or her part to make Nigerian great....

I hope and pray this country turns out better than it is, I have nowhere to go, I'm not interested in going anywhere..... My blood is GREEN
craze dey worry this one o, after voting PDP better get visa make you leave naija, you never believed in Buhari don't come and start spitting trash. If you were intelligent enough you would have known Atiku is a rogue and scammer, but you ain't so just leave us APC alone.
Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by Uglymugg: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
I know the president of Cameroon won't. If you know you know. grin grin grin
Lmfao grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by Starboytwo(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2019
superlanny:
craze dey worry this one o, after voting PDP better get visa make you leave naija, you never believed in Buhari don't come and start spitting trash. If you were intelligent enough you would have known Atiku is a rogue and scammer, but you ain't so just leave us APC alone.
you don't have one single sense.... I'm here thinking how you have been surviving... You must have been through a lot....
Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by Sunfrank83(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
you don't have one single sense.... I'm here thinking how you have been surviving... You must have been through a lot....
shocked

1 Like

Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
好的
Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by Sammyashol(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
nans24:

YES, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

IT WASN'T EASY. AT SOME POINT I THOUGHT NAIRALAND WOULD BE RENAMED ATIKULAND

The way Atiku likes on nairaland is swelling up like garri Ijebu made me fear o, but Thank God Victory at last...

1 Like

Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by lordkay10(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
OMG! This got me ROTFL, WTF!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by enemyofprogress: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari by tophumble(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Because his fellow country man (in Kanu's voice) lost?

Corrinthians:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians / Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies / Vacate Government House Lokoja And Surrender To EFCC – Kogi Youth Tells Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.