Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tips To Identify Best Internet Service Provider For Data Anywhere In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips To Identify Best Internet Service Provider For Data Anywhere In Nigeria (280 Views)

Dotmac Awarded Best Internet Service Provider At National Quality Order Of Merit / Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Best Internet Plan For Heavy Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Identify Best Internet Service Provider For Data Anywhere In Nigeria by oskaaay(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2019
It is a common thing to move from one part of the country temporarily or permanently for reasons best known to you but in this age of data and internet access becoming tools most Nigerians can not do without (even student prefer to go hungry most times just to use allowance to subscribe for Data to whatsapp, facebook and IG etc.).

Let us check some helpful tips I personally used been heavy data users as my business depends 100% on the internet.

(1) The location should be the first consideration: Research which is the best network for internet access before you assume, subscribe and waste money

(2) Check the ISP strength, some network is known to go off during a rainy or windy season

(3) Have alternative: Yeah have a backup network -remember na Naija you dey grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me hear your own tips and share experiences with ISP providers in Nigeria. I also have some more times on selecting the right ISP Modem. Wireless Router, Why you can avoid overspending your monthly subscriptions budget based on my experience as heavy data users with MTN and others and others;

Top 25 List of Best and Cheapest Data Plans Bundles Sellers in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About The New Galaxy S10 / Phone Ethics: Best Ways To Answer Your Phone / Buy Any MTN Mifi Bundle And Get Free 4G Mifi Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.