Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now (2815 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now! / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2010
I think its the Dagrin Tribute. that track is hot.
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by kuraking(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
Mr endowed. . . D banj
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by Kinezeala(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
timaya ft m.i - life a naa gaa ga
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2010
For d 1st tyme,i agree wit kinezeala. Dat timaya's track is hit bound.
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by Kinezeala(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2010
lol
hehe.
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by jiggaz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2010
Waconzy- I celebrate, its ruling the streets
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by Kinezeala(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
waconzy ko waconzy ni. This hit na old story na.isi gi o no kwa ya? Ebi like say this guy no dey naija or what?
Mehn you dey way back o.
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by mac8(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2010
grin angry sad Well As i rhyme tight by mode9
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by 9ja4eva: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by Kinezeala(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
@9ja4eva
please can you post kaha-caro mp3 download link?
I need that jam.
Lol.
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by luvhenry(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
2face only me goldie n eldee you knw it
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by Genuflect(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2010
Timaya - Who Born You
Willicino ft. Terry G - Sampe My Baby
Slim Joe - Yan Yan
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by Fred87(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2010
@kinez.dat track is realli cul bt dat broda has a prob which is inconsistency mehn,hes been around 4lyk a decade.hmmmmm.eeeezz
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by fyneboi(m): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2010
E-gnyte ft Timaya- This kind party
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by jiggaz(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2010
Kinezeala:

waconzy ko waconzy ni. This hit na old story na.isi gi o no kwa ya? Ebi like say this guy no dey naija or what?
Mehn you dey way back o.
am not back, i know Waconzy has been ruling the streets of PH months back but the joint started making impact in other parts of Naija just a few months back, so dont misinterprete me, i know it has been a hit in PH like way back,
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by goldplated(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
you guys are just bringing in tracks around Lagos.
what about "Nigeria"?
Re: Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now by 9ja4eva: 3:30am On Sep 02, 2010
DJ Neptune ft. M.I, Naeto C & DaGrin - 123 Hip Hop Remix.mp3

Kinezeala:

@9ja4eva
please can you post kaha-caro mp3 download link?
I need that jam.
Lol.

Kaha ft LKT - Caro.mp3

(1) (Reply)

Bukunmi Oluwasina – Oro Ife (my Girlfriend) / DOWNLOAD: Olamide Ft Vector - R.I.P + Going To Heaven / Listen|download Mp3: Major Lazer Feat. Tove Lo - Blow That Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.