Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Gov Udom Emmanuel's Plans For The Aviation Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Udom Emmanuel's Plans For The Aviation Sector (326 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates, Urua Nka, $45m International Market In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel's Plans For The Aviation Sector by ItoroUdotim(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2019
GOV UDOM EMMANUEL'S PLANS FOR THE AVIATION SECTOR

Aviation development cannot be underemphasized if my vision for an industrialized State must be
actualized.

Having turned the State to an Investors’ haven in less than four years of my administration,
there is, therefore, a strong need to improve infrastructure and facilities in our airport, and get the facility
ready for the influx of investors that are trouping in and out of the State on a daily basis.

Already, my three and a half year administration has recorded remarkable achievements in the aviation sector, some nd of which include, construction of a 2 Airport Runway, upgrade of Airport main runway to category 2 (CAT 2 Certification), construction of new Commercial Building Terminal at Ibom International Airport
and installation of full runway lighting.

In my completion agenda, top on the blueprint for aviation are the completion of the MRO, expansion of Ibom Airline operation and building of a main terminal at the Victor Attah International Airport.

Other plans captured in my completion agenda which I intend to actualize before the end of my
administration in 2023 are:

● Establishment of Search and Rescue Center

● Establishment of Flight Training School

● Construction of Power Station to supply electricity to the airport

© Aniekeme Finbarr

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari Picks Up Certificate Of Return / Shocking: See Photo Of Lawmaker Who Allegedly Stole N34 Million Naira In Kwara / New Presidential Bill Should Be Passed Into Law In Nigeria, Join The Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.