Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better (449 Views)

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better by tuniski: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2019
To those whose only gain in the verdict of the election is like that of a football match, with fans taunting each other with bragging rights. That is perhaps, the height of political immaturity.

Anyway, you are right Buhari won and I am wrong. Now, can we move on. This victory of love over substance won't change anything. The struggle continue I don't want to say the hardship.

Tuniski remains consistent on message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better by Saintsami(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Nobody die a virgin, life f**k us all. You are right bro. One winner only occured not two.
Re: Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better by midolian(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better by Ennyson7: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
One thing i noticed about the north, even if shekau come out from hiding and contest for president, the north will still vote for him despite the mass slaughter hes commited

2 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better by mamotalk: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Four years is not far from here.

My prayer is that all these next levelers should be proud of their actions in the next four years.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari's Has Won : You Are Right And I Am Wrong. Hope Life Gets Better by tuniski: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2019
mamotalk:
Four years is not far from here.

My prayer is that all these next levelers should be proud of their actions in the next four years.

Not wanting to be outrightly pessimistic but, the next 4 years won't be any better than the last.

Buhari's Flawed victory was that of love over substance. The conservative north stuck with buhari irrespective.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Admits The Osun State Elections Were Rigged / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgement On Onnoghen’s Suspension On May 17th / APGA Guber Candidate Dr Alex Otti Shuts Down Ariaria Intl Mkt Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.