Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lets Know Where U Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Know Where U Stand (219 Views)

Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Know Where U Stand by thinkmoney(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2019
It looks like Nigeria has two distinctive set of people. I was manifested in the presidential candidates each supported. I wan to suggest that for reference purpose, those that supported Atiku should leave their nairaland name here and put Atiku in bracket at the front and those that supported Buhari should do the same. by Gods grace, we will all be alive in four years time. we will them be able to make references to this post.
Re: Lets Know Where U Stand by thinkmoney(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2019
thinkmoney:
It looks like Nigeria has two distinctive set of people. I was manifested in the presidential candidates each supported. I wan to suggest that for reference purpose, those that supported Atiku should leave their nairaland name here and put Atiku in bracket at the front and those that supported Buhari should do the same. by Gods grace, we will all be alive in four years time. we will them be able to make references to this post.
thinkmoney (Atiku)
Re: Lets Know Where U Stand by Slynation(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation.... (Atiku Aguero Arinze Adewale Abubabar)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports 1.3 Billion Litres Of Fuel In Two Months / Buhari’s Address Ahead Of Guber Polls (full Statement) / I Will Not Defect -ZLP Legislator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.