Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Going To Be Opening Up A Hair Transplant Centre In Madrid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Going To Be Opening Up A Hair Transplant Centre In Madrid (459 Views)

What Are The Charges Of The Best Hair Transplant Centre In Visakhapatnam? / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Going To Be Opening Up A Hair Transplant Centre In Madrid by MEDICPATH(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Chritiano Ronaldo is set to embark on a new business venture by opening up a hair transplant centre in Madrid - and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez will take up a senior position at the clinic.
The forward co-founded the company Insparya Group, which has a number of centres around Portugal but now extensive plans are in place for a new one to open in the Spanish capital.
Ronaldo has reportedly pumped in the region of £1million into the business and has ambitions of taking the company global by investing a further £25m over the next three to four years
The 34-year-old posted a picture of him with Rodriguez with the caption: 'Business day' on Instagram on Tuesday afternoon and said: 'In addition to football, I am passionate about health, technology and research, they are areas which I wanted to invest in.
'I wanted the first clinic of the international expansion to be situated in Madrid, a city I lived in for many years.'
The new centre will employ 150 professionals working in 18 rooms and with the capacity to perform 18 hair transplants a day.
The price of a hair transplant at Ronaldo's six-storey clinic will range from £3,500 upwards.
Spokeswoman Carla Palanca told Golder's News: 'We can confirm that Ronaldo will be at the opening on March 18.
'The clinic will offer packages for foreign clients, offering a stay in the hotel, airport transfers and transport to and from the clinic during the treatment so that clients will be able to do the treatment here instead of Turkey.'
Insparya president Paulo Ramos added: 'We have the knowledge, but to open clinics outside of Portugal we need a reputation.
'He will give us that push. We want to open the next centre in 2019 or 2020.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6748071/Cristiano-Ronaldo-set-open-hair-transplant-centre-Madrid.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Going To Be Opening Up A Hair Transplant Centre In Madrid by MEDICPATH(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Lalasticlala, Dominique see the wonderful work this young man is doing in the international health sector
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Going To Be Opening Up A Hair Transplant Centre In Madrid by Shelloween(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol. Ronaldo is for Hair Transplant while Atiku is for Hair Transport.... To Cameroon. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Going To Be Opening Up A Hair Transplant Centre In Madrid by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Messi be igbo man very stingy with money grin grin cheesy
Ronaldo the goat of all time

(1) (Reply)

Lord Give Me Hypertension Or Diabetes / I Need Help / HIV Breakthrough As Treatment Eliminates Transmission Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.