Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result (31325 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by gberra: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hoe, you don't even count.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
somalianprince:
Shut up, it was a massive rigging. No sane Nigerian voted for Buhari. Everyone is confirming it including celebrities. Have you wondered why Buhari lost in Osibanjo's constituency in Lekki Lagos, it is because the area houses some of the most enlightened Nigerians as against the army of stark illiterates in Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Yobe etc.

Keep quiet. Atiku Lost because his village people are winching him
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Stakeholders(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kentocancan:

Lost his polling units and won his state. What happened to Osibanjo? Lost his polling unit and lost his state. now who Is better?

Osinbajo is from Ogun state he won his state, the state that your bigot hypocrite Obasanjo originated from. OBJ cannot deliver the state for Atifku

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari is a goal oooo......

He planned it wella in his first half...
INEC CHIARMAN.....Fulani man
IGP...........,...Fulani man
CAS.,........Fulani man
CJN....was a SS untilhe was pulled off and a FULANI MAN took over
Name them,...so many of them

If a man and his cabals can strategies like this

How on earth won't he rig to his satisfaction

INEC chairman ruled out places where elections were not conducted in SS...SW and SW as Buhari knew he need to cause havoc there inoreder to reduce the votes

Up North everything was done peacefully and all local govts casted their votes

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
somalianprince:
In all honesty Buhari was overwhelmingly voted out but he used state machinery to rig the whole elections. The few votes he got genuinely were from demented people and almajiris. Have you wondered why Abuja, SE, SS, SW and NC where some of the most enlightened people base in Nigeria voted massively for Atiku?

There was no sane Nigerian that voted for the gworo chewing start illiterate called Buhari, that has been proved over and over. But unfortunately for him this fraud cannot stand.

Atiku that lost his own polling booth. A beg go chill.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who cares what this olosho thinks.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by knowme(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
rapid101:
We re atikulated come rain come shine

Atiku shud call for a parallel govt

Majority of Nigerians don't want buhari
He shud go
He is evil

PDP majority just like it happened during the days of GEJ when 16 became greater than 19 so it shall be to PDP when 11 Million Nigerians are greater than 15 Million Nigerians lol

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Funkybabee(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
30k npower, they said it reduced graduates bikers
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
She can't understand how a reasonable person will vote Buhari, neither do other people understand how a reasonable person will vote Atiku.

I'm sure this Daniella of a girl didn't vote, yet she had the audacity to open her dick swallowing gob and say nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by eebraa(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Take your big Nyash to Pastor Suleiman for servicing.Ewu
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by KaptainAfrika: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
shut the f up and continue giving Apostle Suleiman your nyash to burst.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Ugosample(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
chillychill:
When a certain part of the country is hailing u and adopt u as their own just bear it in mind that you are heading to oblivion, don't blame Buhari for Atikus failure blame Atiku himself he believes SE n SS would deliver him... grin cheesy

look at someone 's mentality undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by boban007: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
WHAT'S THIS RUNS GIRLS SAYING WHAT DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT POLITICS BUT EXPERT IN DEEK.THIS IS THE MOST FAIREST ELECTION EVER IN NIGERIA THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THE MASSES SPOKE OUT WITH THEIR VOTES.AKPABIO LOST OUT SARAKI LOST OUT AJIMOBI LOST OUT DESPITE THEIR STRONG INFLUENCE PEOPLE THOUGHT SOUTH WEST WILL VOTE APC BY 70%BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE 52%TO 48%DESPITE THE VICE PRESIDENT FROM SOUTH WEST AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PARTY FROM EDO STATE.THE REMAINING PART OF THE COUNTRY VOTED ACCORDING TO THEIR TRIBES UNFORTUNATELY THE IGBOS DONT HAVE THE NUMBERS AND THERE WAS NO WAY ATIKU COULD HAVE WON BUHARI IN CORE NORTHERN STATES COS OF THE CULT LIKE FOLLOWERSHIP HE HAS.THIS IS SIMPLE COMMON SENSE.IN FACT I RESPECT THE YORUBA'S THEY VOTED WITHOUT SENTIMENTS.DID YOU SEE THE NUMBERS APC HAD IN KWARA TO DEFEAT PDP WHO COULD EVER IMAGINE THAT.WHEN IT COMES TO DISPLAYING YANSH AND SULTRY PICTURES I CAN'T ARGUE WITH DANIELLA COS SHE IS A PRO.BUT ON THIS ELECTION RESULTS,SHE'S A DAMN FAILURE.PLS LET'S BE WISE FOR ONCE.HABA!
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by ClearFlair: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Everyone ones know Atiku won, everyone even buhari supporters
Atiku can never win. He is too small.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by raybestman: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
mancheeutd:
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
shut up! Shut up!! Shuuuuutttt uuuuup! Don't blasphem and stop using d name of God to suit your foolishness and your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by jargo89(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Viicfuntop:
T

This is the saddest I have ever been in my life. At least one public figure spoke up. I literally unfollowed every “celebrity” that voted/supported buhari even a whole Joke. I thought she was exposed. Tuface is just a bald coward endorsing yahoo jokingly. Your new president lacks the intellect to lead Nigeria. He has no goal aside fighting corruption and just meandering.He did that in the last four years and he would do that again. Only if we were seeing the effects of corruption fighting. The North and the Yoruba Muslims don’t care about the economy and unemployment. All they want is power as long as their Muslim brother continues to rule Nigeria. Illiterates
I dont think you understand how democracy works. If the North and those you call 'Yoruba muslim' enjoy this regime and decide to vote continuation, then you are in no better position to decide for them. You voted for your choice (I'm assuming here) and others did too. And since democracy is for the majority, you have to accept it.

Then you should be more tolerant of others. If you have a distaste for Northerners, Yorubas and Musims, then you should check yourself

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Skeendip(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
festacman:
Dear Daniella,
1. On Sat. Feb 23, every eligible and willing Nigerian including actress Daniela Okeke and that popular mai ruwa in your neighbourhood voted for whatever candidate of their choice.
2. The votes of of all Nigerians who voted were counted.
3. The candidate who gets most votes is about to emerge winner.

My dear beautifully endowed Daniella Okeke, that in summary has been what has been going on from Saturday till today. Obviously, the candidate of your choice did not get most votes. It is called Democracy. No vote is more more important than the other. It is okay to mourn your disappointment but don't get too bitter.

do you really believe this?
like really really, deep down in you heart, i mean when you are alone and there is no one to lie to except yourself. Do you really believe he won, free and fair?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by jargo89(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
I learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
So churlish how every Dick and Harry suddenly developed a reverse psychology mechanism. Are you saying you were ready to lay your life as a bet, that if Atiku had won, then herdsmen attack on Benue was going to be crushed? So what's the self-righteousness about? If you like, dont care about Benue. If you like, dont give alms to the poor. These people existed way before you were born and would exist after you.

In simpler words, you are inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by jargo89(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Skeendip:

like really really, deep down in you heart, i mean when you are alone and there is no one to lie to except yourself. Do you really believe he won, free and fair?
And do you really believe any election has been won free and fair in the history of this country?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by knowme(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Skeendip:

Absolutely no one vote is bigger than the other no one gets two votes because he is more educated or enlighten, just like you feel the majority of people around you support Atiku same way the people around supported Buhari, its a lost you did not plan for but it was inevitable so just calm your nerves and wait for another time.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by festacman(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Skeendip:

Did Uzor Kalu rigged to win?
Why didn't the rigging you are talking about save Akpabio and Ajimobi?
Did PDP rig in Enugu and Anambra states?
Can an election where all these happened be regarded as marred by rigging?
Moreover, I said it before now that all the insults in the social media against Buhari and Northerners will backfire. It just did because it galvanized them into making a statement with their votes.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Corrinthians(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
The pastor's slùt is upset she won't be recieving any enumeration soon from her boyfriend, since his favored candidate lost the polls. cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Yoighaman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who is Daniella Okeke? Is she one of Atiku's girlfriends?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Printerscanner: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

You are in several pains. Don't worry, time heals wounds. Last last everybody will be alright. Meanwhile Osinbajo/ El-Rufai 2023.

On the other side, I am selling Sniper Insecticide at subsidized rate. Living is quite expensive, dying shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Bellotelli: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
WILL U SHUT UP DAT YA ROTTEN PVSSY....
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
cry cryI think this is d first post that has lightened up my mood today.am sad,very sad,y will APC win after all d rigging and bloodshed,.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by michoim(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Because you yourself is not reasonable
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Goke7: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Aunty go find better work do o, cos your clients will continue to reduce grin

Honesty and Hardwork is now the best Policy
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Ayobami7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
德英国加
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Chepy: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
You talk like PDP didn’t rig in this same election too. SMH undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by AntiWailer: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

LOL

Atiku won his polling unit too ?

Don't go and do something meaningful with your life. Dey dia dey do wailing season 2.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Antoeni(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
What is this Mumu Apostle Suleiman prostitute saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) / "I Had No Val"- Ufedo Sunshine & Her Booty Step Out Alone On Boat Cruise For Val / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.