Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps (45105 Views)

Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Na your papa be stupid thing

Mrs wailington

It's like you are getting some crumbs from Muss or are you the one carrying his sport bag? I can see the painment and I'm sure you must be one of the almanjiri or an Islamic bollock because I don't know why you apc find it so easy to insult people parent for what in a real sense not your business beside musa is not your family. Poverty is a crime it's only poverty that will make someone like you want to die because of a rich dude. Sorry ehn....

Go and get a job ok defending someone who don't give a f u c k about your block head is like being stupid and still defending the stupidity.

Get life bro.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Seetto: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Because he supports Buhari. Light and darkness have nothing in common
And you are sure you are not the darkness.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by ariemma: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:
Oleku

This one has just lost fans, what a way not to be a celebrity?

Trust me, the whole country is mourning except blood sucking demons .
But for all of us that voted and supported Atiku, our blood will be spared, we shall not fall victim of this evil.

For those that supported this evil even from origin, you must not be spared. Atiku, Obj and saraki will be casualties very soon followed by amechi, tinubu and oshomole.

Why would this mod ban me, did I insult anybody?

Mod mpa gi dia grin grin grin

sharap wailer, is u and ur entire household that is mourning ur poverty stinking ass, go deal wit ur problem and live the entire country out of ur problem.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by genternity(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lenadiva:
You voted APC f*ck U You voted PDP F*ck u too You didn't go out to Vote any, f*ck u You didn't have PVC f*ck u too F*ck Atiku F*ck Buhari F*ck Nigeria F*ck Africa F*ck the world F*ck ya all.... And f*ck me too
ode
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by shegie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
if u hate glory , u will always remain in sorrow
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Cue4rm: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
ariemma:
sharap wailer, is u and ur entire household that is mourning ur poverty stinking ass, go deal wit ur problem and live the entire country out of ur problem.

Let me tell you , one thing I noticed about people who support Buhari is " they are never do well people "

So they wish everybody will be stagnant so that they can trade blame or give reason for their ineptitude.
But you are in for a shock.
Just hold on
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
jrusky:

It's like you are getting some crumbs from Muss or are you the one carrying his sport bag? I can see the painment and I'm sure you must be one of the almanjiri or an Islamic bollock because I don't know why you apc find it so easy to insult people parent for what in a real sense not your business beside musa is not your family. Poverty is a crime it's only poverty that will make someone like you want to die because of a rich dude. Sorry ehn....

Go and get a job ok defending someone who don't give a f u c k about your block head is like being stupid and still defending the stupidity.

Get life bro.
If I was carrying his sports bag it would be more of a job than what you do

Insulting someone just because you don't share the same political views is being stupid and stop writing Epistles to prove some point
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by goat22: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
ariemma:

If I chop hot beans I go mess hot mess?
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by ariemma: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:

Let me tell you , one thing I noticed about people who support Buhari is " they are never do well people "

So they wish everybody will be stagnant so that they can trade blame or give reason for their ineptitude.
But you are in for a shock.
Just hold on
Bloody loser go hug a transformer maybe ur problem will be solve.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Cue4rm: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
ariemma:

Bloody loser go hug a transformer maybe ur problem will be solve.

Don't worry, I won't hug transformer but I will inflate everything on my shop by 100% and you must buy it . Na next level u dey angry angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by ariemma: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:

Don't worry, I won't hug transformer but I will inflate everything on my shop by 100% and you must buy it . Na next level u dey angry angry angry grin
Smile.....dnt start wit the inflation pls, Na joke we dey,anyway tenkx for putting a smile on my face wit this ur comment
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by ariemma: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:

Dnt grin
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by scave(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lenadiva:
You voted APC f*ck U You voted PDP F*ck u too You didn't go out to Vote any, f*ck u You didn't have PVC f*ck u too F*ck Atiku F*ck Buhari F*ck Nigeria F*ck Africa F*ck the world F*ck ya all.... And f*ck me too
I feel ur pain SORRY
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Right from time I know the almajiri footballer is a fool.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Toblesh(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Mumu...
Pig
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Emmyoyebs(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sometimes you don't argue with losers... Thumbs up man.. Naija cr7... Team Next level.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Toblesh(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Mumu...

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Toblesh(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lenadiva:
Aro patient spotted
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by SexynSerious(f): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
I am with you, diva grin

Lenadiva:
You voted APC f*ck U
You voted PDP F*ck u too
You didn't go out to Vote any, f*ck u
You didn't have PVC f*ck u too
F*ck Atiku
F*ck Buhari
F*ck Nigeria
F*ck Africa
F*ck the world
F*ck ya all....
And f*ck me too
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na so.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Fantazy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
LOL! even those who did nt support Buhari before are now celebrating his victory.
That will be the portion of nairalanders!

Don't misquote me on the topic though
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by famzynet: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
This guy na real mumu.I wish his career the way Buhari dey rule Nigeria.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by usebog: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lenadiva:
sorry o
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by babtoundey(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lenadiva:
Did you just say f*ck me? F*ck you too..
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Kulas: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
What does this one know about Nigerian masses and the way Dullard is treating them

Anuofia Musa,musa mumu
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by Dollabiz: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
i dont expect nothing from u
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps by johnoj24(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
who be dis 1, your head d hot o. take ice block cool am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Mexico FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 0) On 26th Nov 2022 / Senegal Vs Algeria: AFCON Finals (0 - 1) Full Time / David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.