Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,255 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Southern Pvcs Is A Weapon Of Bank Transactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southern Pvcs Is A Weapon Of Bank Transactions (268 Views)

Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Southern Pvcs Is A Weapon Of Bank Transactions by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
The truth the southern politicians won't tell you is that the configuration of nigerians system of government will and can never FAVOURS southerners.... A southerner can only get a key position in government out of circumstances but they won't tell you this because they don't want to lose their work.... He eats with politics he doesn't care how the system is configured provided he's still getting to eat with that politics.

They choose the dumbest region in the country give the high census figure... A figure with which they will work with during election.

VOTING WILL NEVER SAFE EASTERN NIGERIA REVOLUTION WILL.... GHANA DIDNT GET BACK TO BEING BETTER BY VOTING THEY DID BY A REVOLUTION STARTED BY JERRY RAWLINS

Ghana that is now deporting hopeless Nigerians from her shores was bettered by a revolution led by Jerry Rawlins not by election. Your religious con artists turned preachers can never preach that to you because they also benefit from the rotten system. Can Enoch Adejare Adeboye beat his chest and say he's reaping nothing from this corrupt, inept, clueless and mendacious government headed by a foreign impostor?

That a foreigner is in charge of the lives of over 180 million population and his temerity to rig himself back to power coupled with the criminal silence of stakeholders in the polity shows the unsalvageable docility of black people and Nigerians in particular. That alone has justified the decision of Michael Jackson and has also given me sufficient grounds to forgive him for bleaching himself into a colour unnatural with him. Black people are useless. When I say that, don't get angry because I'm black and so are my parents. We lack collective consciousness. I love criticisms because they make you better. I feed off it. Nobody's criticisms can make me loose steam because I'm much more harder on myself.

Sadly enough, Jerry Rawlins did what he did in Ghana ostensibly because the Irish blood flows through his veins. Yes he's Irish-Ghanaian. If he was entirely African, he would have fallen by the wayside. In 2017, Ohanaeze Ndi oshi, Afenifere, Pandef and Middlebelt leaders all echoed in unison "No restructuring, No Voting in 2019". What happened afterwards? They were approached and their pockets were stuffed with dollars and they derailed. That's the typical black man. We lack the philosophical conviction to stick to the gun through thick and thin except for few notable exceptions in the likes of Kanu. Isn't it debilitating that black Africa remains the only underdeveloped part of the world at this time and age? It's too shameful. Even South Africa that's holds the glimmer of hope is going southward today because it's in the hands of blacks. White people built south Africa undoubtedly. That underlines my harshness. Biafra is the only hope for the entire black race and I therefore enjoin those who are now convinced of the unworkability of Nigeria to join forces with IPOB. There's a divine reason for the emergence of this spotless group of activists at a time like this.

(1) (Reply)

Now That PMB Has Been Declared President-elect / My Quest To Liberate Rivers State From The Shackles Of Wicked / Election: South Want Restructuring While The North Like Nigeria The Way It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.