Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony (8457 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:
When you stole something from someone, your conscience keep judging you.

Oga the kind of harmony you ask your boys to create in ogoo palace on 23 of Feb. Shall be your portion.
Go home and develop your homeland

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by Cue4rm: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Go home and develop your homeland

What shall it profit me to come down to your level of mediocre? "Go home people "

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by seguntijan(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
They say the YORUBAs are "political fools" ,and the "hausa/Fulani ass-lickers"
. yet the YORUBAs have dertermine the fate of this country for more than two decades now , since 1999.
Ti aba Fe mu obo, a se bi obo ni(to catch a monkey, one must behave like one). The ditto was the believe of the Yorubas which literarily means, to catch a fool one must behave like a fool. I think the YORUBAs behaving like a fool has been misunderstood by the original fools as the YORUBAs been the fools . They thought the Yorubas are foolish , thus the docile and cowards amidst the three tribes, yet the ditto invariably determines the country's fate.
The YORUBAs since 1999 till date have been in charge of our democracy. They have been determining who lives in ASO rock and how long. Obasanjo having served two terms from 1999 till 2007 brought in yaradua in lieu of babangida as was initially agreed by the elders to take over the affairs of the country, knowing fully well his boy(goodluck ebele Jonathan) would succeed him(yaradua).(credit to obj for trying to bring back the igbos into Nigerian politics, although Jonathan wasn't pure igbo) . Soon afterwards , obasanjo removed Jonathan from office after he felt he has been betrayed by his own boy. He and tinubu then recourse to bring deserted buhari into play from 2015 till date, and of course till 2023 when the country's fate again would be determined by the acclaimed political fools but apt people.
Truth is, the YORUBAs are wiser than you all think. They have played a key role in our progress and regress. What we ought to do is to harness this wisdom solely for our progress rather than professing the reverse of the reality out of ignorance and envy. The Yorubas own and determines the fate of this country. We solely can determine when NIGERIA splits. We are intrinsically powerful and wise people.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
uchelouis45:
Please let's all live in peace. I'm sick and tired of the hate peddled against each other on this forum. These politicians don't care about us.

Let's work hard and build enduring legacies for ourselves, our families and our Nation

Thank you
Relocate back and develop your homeland before peace could rein enough of you Igbo undermining our greatness
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by kokoboy4life(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Seetto:
I thought the wailing wailers must have learnt their lesson, they will never change, they taught election is won on social media, they have metamorphosis to another level of wailing and insult.

GOD is surely behind PMB,

God has nothing to do with Nigeria problems, people vote for buhari not God
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by lawbabs: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
GolfGT2:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

If you are really educated, you will know that Atiku represents the interests of the oil owners and the power blocks and owners of Nigeria. Your complete hatred for Tinubu and Buhari makes u think with ur butt, in 2015, you called Buhari unprintable names. In 2019, you repeated the same strategy, and you think that will sell. Yes to an extent, it swept public opinion against Buhari but it didnt deter the discerning.

The elite and the knowledgable who voted Atiku are those, who have enjoyed the period of free funds and rent seeking regimes, where monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. Those days are gone for good.

I worked in a Nigerian bank, and you can quote me anywhere, they are massively affected by Buhari government. Where is public sector banking today. Most of my friends in public sector banking during Obj/Atiku and Jonathan's time, own choice properties all over abuja and lagos. Is it their salary? NO. But the reality has set in. All banks have shutdown that department in the business structure. How will these people like buhari? They can never like him. They will always say he is a killer of business.

The reality of our economic fundamentals is what we are seeing now. We have to grow the economy based on real economic activities, not based on stipends collected from Abuja. It is time for the youth to wear their thinking cap and think outside of the box. Only the innovative and creative will survive under Buhari, not those waiting on freebies. I rest my case...
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by keneee: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
don't really like tinubu but this sanwo olu....i think would be a very good governor and politician; that is what Lagos needs now.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by win3k: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
What harmony when a Fulani Herdsman is president?
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by uchelouis45(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Relocate back and develop your homeland before peace could rein enough of you Igbo undermining our greatness
Bros Good Afternoon.

Please it won't kill you to just scroll and pass. A lot of people read my message some liked it, some didn't. But you alone had to respond this way. For your information I'm based in IMO State. That's where I live.

Thank you again

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by Seetto: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
kokoboy4life:

God has nothing to do with Nigeria problems, people vote for buhari not God

Well that is your own opinion and believe, hope you are okay with that.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
uchelouis45:
Bros Good Afternoon.

Please it won't kill you to just scroll and pass. A lot of people read my message some liked it, some didn't. But you alone had to respond this way. For your information I'm based in IMO State. That's where I live.

Thank you again
Nice one please encourage others to do same am not a tribalism am just speaking the obvious truth
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by NEDULASER(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hey,Nigeria!!! How did we get here.
A country full of potentials & blessings
When are we going to reap the fruit of the land?
Nigerians is high time you rise up & claim whats rightly yours.Our leaders have failed us.
If the blind leads,what happens
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by zsamorano(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
some of u shouting Atiku had been robbed, Atiku had been robbed....if Atiku had not been robbed how will south get power back in 2023? don't u see the pattern of
voting dis day? If north wants to rule us for many years....they av the number and
resources to do so. I think they are just considering the south by giving PMB second
term. U can imagine the likes of kwankwaso, darkwaboh, saraki, tanbuwal and others
PDP big wigs not complaining. they may intentionally do this to make sure that
rotationally policy was adhered too orelse south will be lagging behind as far as
presidency is concerns, one of the problem igbo are facing today. that's my view
though
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by ilohemmy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Such man shouldn't be allowed to become the governor of Lagos state
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by JohnFrankling(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
We are not united in this country and the way things are we can't be let's stop the harmony play when it favours us.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
Lol
i see you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by iamdynamite(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sirpaul:
we're voting Jimi Agbaje come March 9 2019......

una don start again
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by permit(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shear for buhari shear for cow, we want to confirm some thing grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony by lagosrd: 3:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Sometimes I keep wondering what people mean by living together after you have cheated the other party. Never, I don't see how that works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Made No Request To Buy Sniffer Dogs In 2023 Budget - NDLEA / President Buhari Arrives In Bauchi For APC Presidential Rally / GEJ Endorses Action Against BA, Virgin Atlantic Over Regional Fare Disparity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.