Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Intrigues Of 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intrigues Of 2023 Election (391 Views)

Operation Amotekun: FG interference, Governors' Intrigues Threaten Launch / Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians / Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intrigues Of 2023 Election by Flyingngel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
As we all know presidential election have been done and dusted; but one thing some of us don't know is that another politiking has just begun concerning 2023 presidential election.

Here are few of the permutations that i feel may take place.

1)Before 2022 Tinubu will start mobilizing for his presidential election but will meet a brick wall with Buhari cabal even with his anointed candidate.

2) With the above Buhari and the cabal will look for all possible ways to destroy his political base using people like Fashola and Ambode e.t.c.

3)Tinubu sensing that he will not win the battle will either move back to secure Lagos State of form another political party.

3) Ameachi will fight with Oshiomole to grab vice presidential ticket if before then Wike don't decamp to their party; afterall there is no permanent friend or enemy in politics.

4)Pdp will be in serious disarray because of finances thus they will not be able to put up a good fight like this year.

5) A new political party may be form with the likes of Atiku, Saraki and others in affiliation with Tinubu's party to wrestle power from the cabal.

6)Southeasterners will fight for the vice presidential ticket which will be handed over them but Ngige, Obonanya Onoh, Okorocha will fight dirty to get it; since they knows that Southsouth will alway support Southeast politically.

7) Apc as a party will hand over their ticket to North Central preferable Benue State or Plateau state.

coolIn all these i pray before then Nigerians will be more enlighten than theses so as to vote people based on their not only integrity but on capacity to deliver economically and otherwise.

I rest my submission. If you have any put lets hear.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Weeps Profusely After Buhari Was Declared Winner Of 2019 Election / See How Election Was Rigged In Delta State By PDP / It’s A Shame Politicians Are Proud Of Rigged Elections — Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.