Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term (38763 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by MrMystrO(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jh0wsef:
All these ones na story.

Now it's every man for himself.
let's brace for anything worse coming

People with N30k stipend also voted this man. very blinded

Lol sorry

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by shugabasbn: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baba should focus on infrastructure and security and leaves economy alone we will fix that one in Idumota
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Larryndelaw: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
They have started wailing again. They are still in shock. You people better join train otherwise u will be left at station.
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Gandollaar(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
On the anti corruption war, I think he will be stiffer in this second term and may not shield those in this party, I this we will see more of those around him in the courtrooms if not prisons.... I feel they were shielded in the first tenure because of his second term ambition.... However it goes, we just hope for a better Nigeria
So you you think buhari is really fighting corruption? Sorry Baba. So you think buhari will not shield his men who are found wanting? Oga sorry sir!

First off, if buhari had intergrity and was out to fight corruption, he would have done so holistically from day one, re-election or no reelection!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by BigBashiru: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
So you you think buhari is really fighting corruption? Sorry Baba. So you think buhari will not shield his men who are found wanting? Oga sorry sir!

First off, if buhari had intergrity and was out to fight corruption, he would have done so holistically from day one, re-election or no reelection!!

Well said...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by cardoctor(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
OK. Thanks
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Nwaikuku2(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin PMB would deal with 5% .
They will turn to 0.5%
who are 5%?

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
who are 5%?

The OloriPelebes tongue
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by BigBashiru: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Those who believe Buhari is for Nigerians are in for a rude awakening when the new senate which is majority APC will vote to amend the constitution to have unlimited terms (i.e. beyond two terms as president) - plus the rigging infrastructure in place already - so Buhari will be in power till like 85+ just like his fellow dictators Biya of Cameroon and Mugabe. I can only wish Nigeria the best and hope life and property remains secure in areas of Nigeria where I have interests - hey Borno voted Buhari massively - go figure!!!

Infrastructure is actually a state government responsibility but because Nigerians have suffered for so long, they hail governments that do ordinary things like roads and rail that should be basic....

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Gandollaar(f): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

PMB would deal with 5% .

They will turn to 0.5%
You are right! He's a very wicked man!

But you know what, those 5% people will still be better than his 95% kinsmen in all ramifications of life!!!

I know you know this.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
"After a gruelling campaign..."

It was so gruelling he contracted dementia

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Ochinawata01(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na BUBU tell you this one abi na you form the story?

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Savagedawg: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
PHIPEX:
The only promise Buhari made during campaign was fight against corruption , the rest were promised by others and will be denied as usual.
grin grin grin real matter

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
You are right! He's a very wicked man!

But you know what, those 5% people will still be better than his 95% kinsmen in all ramifications of life!!!

I know you know this.

Says who ?

By the way, what will happen with your moniker when Ganduje gets 2nd term ? grin

I am here in Kano and word on the street is....He's returning
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by allthingsgood: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jh0wsef:
All these ones na story.

Now it's every man for himself.
let's brace for anything worse coming

People with N30k stipend also voted this man. very blinded

smh
Born wailer
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Gandollaar(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Says who ?

By the way, what will happen with your moniker when Ganduje gets 2nd term ? grin

I am here in Kano and word on the street is....He's returning
Why won't he return? Is he the only thief in Nigeria?
Did his people tell you they hate those who steal from them?

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Gandollaar(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
allthingsgood:

smhy
Born wailer
I would ask for increament if I were BMC.
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Briller: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Reference(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
On the anti corruption war, I think he will be stiffer in this second term and may not shield those in this party, I this we will see more of those around him in the courtrooms if not prisons.... I feel they were shielded in the first tenure because of his second term ambition.... However it goes, we just hope for a better Nigeria

Hmmm.... ' a better Nigeria' in my opinion is just too vague and not worth the price of 1 vote not to talk of the near 100 billion naira expended by government on the elections.

I think it is time people start getting serious with government and and start demanding 'measurable deliverables'. I am afraid, putting criminals in court rooms does not sit with me as the job description of a President nor the ultimate function of a government.

Anyway, I have been on a two week recess from public affairs including the electoral process in totality. Now that the elections are over, my own election wahala starts.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by funnanya: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Billionaire09: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
President of the North. Government of the north.

Government of nepotism.

Government of Fulani terrorist.

Government of I'm not aware.

If you like develop the zoo, if you don't like don't develop this zoo. Las las the zoo must be divided.

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Billionaire09: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
So called Buhari is not even aware of the nonsense imagination APC sycophantic story.

Ochinawata01:

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Billionaire09: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
So called Buhari is not even aware of this nonsense imagination of APC sycophantic story.

Ochinawata01:

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Gracesofar(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fuckdamod:
We don enter am.. all the bad things that happened in his first tenure to continue in his second tenure.
My prayer is that at least one of those bad things should hit the family of those that wanted him back.
Amen

Amin insha allah
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by michaellovaldo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
U didn't add poverty
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by Gracesofar(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Larryndelaw:
They have started wailing again. They are still in shock. You people better join train otherwise u will be left at station.

Use your head young man dz aint about wailing. There should be a limit to sycophancy. Check your life and surroundings have anything improved? Stop been blinded by politilicking and understand the success of nigeria should be your interest and a party
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by futurism: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

PMB would deal with the 5% folks .

They will turn to 0.5%

Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by koyeni(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
We anticipate d best

Check my signature
Re: What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
futurism:
grin

A Yoruba is VP. That's the REALITY.

A flat head pig contested as VP, his kinsmen dumped Biafuro for that and he still lost woefully. That's FACT.

But if you are still daft enough to believe trash a yeebow like you concocted, i am not surprised Nnamdi Kanu with his dumb scam fooled so many of you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.