Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 (679 Views)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa / Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by pobeaf(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2010
I was suprised to watch a programme titled "The True Story" on AIT tonight where Dokpesi was presenting IBB as a saint, what a turnaround. Was it not the same Dogperson castigating IBB 4 years ago via his TV station (AIT). What a traitor!
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by Solomon227(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
The man is broke. It has been on the news. But what I dont understand is y he has decided to pitch his tent with d Demon. There will b a backlash.I trust Lagosians and IBB will not b there to bail him out. Dont worry brethren IBB must die b/4 election if he didnt leave Nigeria alone. I have started praying and fasting for his death. I will folow up with Anti-IBB campaign on the street very soon.
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by MetalGong4: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
Dokpesi is doing the right thing . . . . . Their campaign has my vote.
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by EdwinOse: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2010
Whatever they do,they will surely fail.God watches over this country with keen interest.
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^^
AnimalGong
you'll burn in hell even before you die oloshi
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by Solomon227(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ Metal Gong

Yee shall all fail wit d Devil!
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by BigB11(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ pobeaf and others: you too will be coming back to bless IBB when the time is right.

Vote IBB 2011.
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by Solomon227(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Big Booty

Woe unto u all that try bringing the Devil to our abode. Yee shall all suffer the pains of Vatsa widows an orphans, yee all shall experince the lamentation of MKO family, yee shall all be in perpatuall agony of Dele-Giwa family. The days of yor General ar numbered wen yee all shal b condemned into hell where u all belong
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by BigB11(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2010
The man is broke. It has been on the news. But what I dont understand is y he has decided to pitch his tent with d Demon. There will b a backlash.I trust Lagosians and IBB will not b there to bail him out. Dont worry brethren IBB must die b/4 election if he didnt leave Nigeria alone. I have started praying and fasting for his death. I will folow up with Anti-IBB campaign on the street very soon.

Solomon: It is very sad that this incredible name of yours doesn't match you at all.
You stated that you have started praying and fasting for the death of another human being. I say keep up a great work because you have a lot of fasting to do.
90 days of fasting for Akala, 500 days for OBJ, 100 days for Odeli, 200 days for Ibori, 60 days for Iyabo Obasanjo, 120 days for Oladimeji Bankole, 150 days for Kalu, 250 days for Atiku and 160 days for Patience Jonathan.

You're a bent di ck.
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by Solomon227(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2010
You stated that you have started praying and fasting for the death of another human being. I say keep up a great work because you have a lot of fasting to do.
90 days of fasting for Akala, 500 days for OBJ, 100 days for Odeli, 200 days for Ibori, 60 days for Iyabo Obasanjo, 120 days for Oladimeji Bankole, 150 days for Kalu, 250 days for Atiku and 160 days for Patience Jonathan.
With all pleasure I will take up d challenge.Let me see off the record-breaking Demon first ,then we'll face other thieves with prayers and actions. IBB must die like he killed Vatsa, MKO and Dele-Giwa. His children shall never know peace like he denied us peace in Lagos back then. His supporters shall b killed in their prime like the IBB soldiers killed my lovely friend of blessed memory (Mathew). This fight is in Mathew's memory and must be concluded. Operation bar d Demon from the throne!
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by nephron: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2010
cheesy
how
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 29, 2010
This is what happens when a Man becomes a real Man
when he removes that sentimental spectacles of his .
and sees the world clearly.And then everything becomes a reality

Dokpesi has seen the light

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless IBB
God Bless Dokpesi
Re: Ramond Dokpesi And Ibb 2011 by BigB11(m): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2010
We are here not to fight, we are here to rescue our lovely country; this is just the beginning, sooner or later the real deal will be discovered by every single Nigerian

May God bless Nigeria

Vote IBB 2011!

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Pdp Secretariat / New Militants Group Springs, Moves Against Ibb / Ex-oceanic Bank Md, Cecelia Ibru, Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.