Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Get A Paypal Account That Can Receive And Send Money Here In Nigeria Now! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get A Paypal Account That Can Receive And Send Money Here In Nigeria Now! (722 Views)

How To Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana / How Can I Send Money From My Paypal To My Normal Bank Account. / If You Have Smartphone And A Paypal Account. Come And Earn Free Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Paypal Account That Can Receive And Send Money Here In Nigeria Now! by Melanin07(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good day everyone.

You can now get a paypal account that can receive and send money here in NIGERIA and to EVER COUNTRY RIGHT NOW
To get yours, send your full legal name as it appears in any of your Identity document and your phone number to ( +2349073680203) or via facebook to my account ( ABARI DENNIS OCZECH)

I will create the account , send your paypal account link to your facebook account or via message to your phone numbers for you to see it yourself and verify it that it is LIVE.

You can then pay me my SERVICE CHARGE before I will then send you your paypal account login details. I will give you a call on how to pay the sevice charge

It very straightforward. What are you waiting for, Begin creating you accounts now!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Fetch New URL In New Search Console ? / Want To Learn Java & AI In Ilorin Around Post Office Or Sabo-oke Area. / New Java Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.