Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line (2047 Views)

MTN Dish Out Huge Data / Glo Huge Data Bonus / Airtel Introduce New Binge Plan Offering Daily Huge Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by bongolistik(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
And MTN decided to give me this huge data for recharging my MTN line that I have not used for quite sometime now. I recharged it with N200 and this is how they loaded me with data. As you can see 3GB in my main data balance and 5.8GB in my data bonus balance.

In addition to that, they also gave me 41 minute of call to enjoy. But funny enough I did not see where the N200 that I recharged enter, maybe they converted it to all the bonuses.

You too can get yours

Source: https://www.highteknology.com/2019/02/see-huge-data-mtn-gave-me-for.html

Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by Chipink(f): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Which plan are u in
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by titosantana(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
You mean emptyhen gave u that?
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by bongolistik(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chipink:
Which plan are u in
Pulse plan

1 Like

Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by bongolistik(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
titosantana:
You mean emptyhen gave u that?
Yes oo, is MTN not a miracle working network

1 Like

Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by Chipink(f): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
bongolistik:
Pulse plan

Ok
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by WhiteLavender(f): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
I got same surprise when I recharge 100 naira on one of my MTN lines (abandoned it for a while too).
I get 15000mb and some on the extra data too, it lasts for 15days and I've gotten it twice now after recharging at least 15days after the last one.
The line is on ipulse.
Please note that the data doesn't last, it will disappear before your eyes.

1 Like

Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
bongolistik:
And MTN decided to give me this huge data for recharging my MTN line that I have not used for quite sometime now. I recharged it with N200 and this is how they loaded me with data. As you can see 3GB in my main data balance and 5.8GB in my data bonus balance.

In addition to that, they also gave me 41 minute of call to enjoy. But funny enough I did not see where the N200 that I recharged enter, maybe they converted it to all the bonuses.

You too can get yours

Source: https://www.highteknology.com/2019/02/see-huge-data-mtn-gave-me-for.html
not new, they gave me 10gb earlier this year, didn't last any bit grin turned out to be 3gb from my data monitor NB you must be on mtn ipulse and it must be a line you've not used to browse in ages, try your grandmas line see if works
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
That's not huge data. MTN actually gave u 500mb grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by bongolistik(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
WhiteLavender:
I got same surprise when I recharge 100 naira on one of my MTN lines (abandoned it for a while too).
I get 15000mb and some on the extra data too, it lasts for 15days and I've gotten it twice now after recharging at least 15days after the last one.
The line is on ipulse.
True it will not last cos they are already deducting the data from both main and bonus balance, but the good thing is that the SIM is now eligible for the MTN 1GB for N200 or 4GB for N1000 special offer.
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by Xionez(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
WhiteLavender:
The line is on ipulse.

The bolded is very important. She is very right.
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by ddjay: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
bongolistik:

You too can get yours

Na wa o, 5gb huge 4u bdat
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by WhiteLavender(f): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
bongolistik:
True it will not last cos they are already deducting the data from both main and bonus balance, but the good thing is that the SIM is now eligible for the MTN 1GB for N200 or 4GB for N1000 special offer.
Really? Didn't know that. It's hard to trust them though. Will check it out. Thanks.
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by oyetpel(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
That data is not up to 300mb.

I cry every time with my old mtn sim, they always deduct the 1st airtime to give you a worthless data
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by zainkay: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
I received the bonus too

1 Like

Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by finalboss(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
I recharged 5k so i bought the 1k for 4gb. It was just a trial i dnt really need it
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by bongolistik(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
I recharged 5k so i bought the 1k for 4gb. It was just a trial i dnt really need it
So how is it going?
Re: MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line by finalboss(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
bongolistik:
So how is it going?
I m using it nah

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Between LG G5 And Nokia X5 / IPHONE 8 64GB / Why Aliexpress Shipping Samsung Phones From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.