Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (35909 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by dreamwords: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Women self
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Buhari must die before 2023 I swear

Big fool!
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
overdrive:
I think the late neighbor is better off dead cos she won't suffer with us in the next level four years.
So what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by henry35: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
David62631:
[color=#990000][/color]fixed games see below
u just come and post rubbish...... Y are u selling d games, if u wr sure of dis game u can use ur house rent to play it. Wen u use 500k of house rent at least u suppose hammer 50m or 100m at least e beta pass d 50k u go get wen u sell.
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by Dollabiz: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
sad
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by overdrive(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
So what are you waiting for?
rope cheesy
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by omoteacher(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Many people aren't normal in our society. You 'stabbed your fellow female just because she was pipping. Imagine if it's a man now we could have said'he got what he deserved'. Why kill the lady ?
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by BrokenCock: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Buhari must die before 2023 I swear
:Dmany ppl are praying the same
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by LazyGold(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have been enjoying my life and I will continue to Enjoy my life during Buhari 4 years, If Atiku won this Election with all his past records he may be the worst president in Nigeria History. Electing Atiku during the time when Oil money have decreased in the World may be suicide!
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by Daniel2802(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
So she has been finally trialed. Stuff happened close to my place.
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by Sxgbets: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
See prove below

Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
What kind of anger is this

Women and uncontrolled anger

What's wrong in peeping into your room

Can't you detect when the devil is around?
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
What kind of anger is this

Women and uncontrolled anger

What's wrong in peeping into your room

Can't she detect when the devil is around?
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by WIDETHOUGHT: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
OUTRAGEOUS
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by WIDETHOUGHT: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
overdrive:
I think the late neighbor is better off dead cos she won't suffer with us in the next level four years.
OGBENI. YOU MIGHT BE TRYING TO BE FUNNY WITH THIS; NOTHING COULD BE WORSE THAN DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
She went too far.
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by poyet(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
This Rivers sef I no understand. You participate for election, they kill you. You support one party, they kill you. Now you look into someone's room, they kill you. May be when you go greet person now, na die you go die. E beta make person komot for that kind place.
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
UCHENNNA

They are always looking for trouble everywhere.

Na them full jail, na them dey do crime pass angry
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by wellmax(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
overdrive:

This one already knows he will suffer.

For me better life awaits me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ironi:
Why does killing come so naturally to Nigerians ?

Somebody tell me, I'm trying to understand why Nigerians enjoy killing so much and death means nothing to Nigerians.

Is it something to do with the brutal civil war you went through ?

It has to do with our child hood, we were abused by our nursery and primary school teachers both verbally and physically.
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
overdrive:

The same way I think your nuclear family will be better off dead so that they won't suffer with you in the next level four years. Idiot
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by OddsIsland(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Some women act before thinking.....Smh
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State by adubam(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Had Sex With 24 Boys In Ebonyi State / U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses / Suspected Robber Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.