Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate (529 Views)

15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List / Akpabio’s Emergence As APC Senate Candidate ‘not Recognised’ By INEC / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by BigBashiru: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari will alter constitution to create unlimited terms via an APC Senate - the new Senate has APC 2/3 majority so its now easy to alter the constitution anyhow Buhari wants. Want to go to court? Its already fully compromised as well with Tanko Mohammed unconstitutionally appointed. Just like his fellow African dictators have done, I foresee Buhari altering the consitution for unlimited terms via HIS Senate. He wants to be president forever and be succeeded by someone else he chooses.
Re: Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by Dannyset(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hahaha.
What I don't know now is if you have recovered from the 2015 loss or the wailing of the 2019 has started so quick.

See, we will let you guys suffer and wail in agony instead of honouring you with an explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by Pappyjim: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
As your name says "Bigfoolish"! You shall wail till eternity idiomatic slowpoke for planning to incite populace against PMB!!!

Re: Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by phase1: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
It's actually an idea that must have crossed his power-hungry mind. I won't be surprised if it happens. The country is in bondage with huge illiterate population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by phase1: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
It's actually an idea that must have crossed his power-hungry mind. I won't be surprised if it happens. The country is in bondage with huge illiterate population.

This is why countries like Sweden, Finland, Canada emphasize on high literacy rate so that you don't have majority idiots making decisions for the sane minority. This why the Americans also have an electoral college system made up highly educated people from different organizations. Their votes are more important than the popular votes. President Trump lost the popular votes but won the electoral college votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by PointZerom: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dannyset:
Hahaha.
What I don't know now is if you have recovered from the 2015 loss or the wailing of the 2019 has started so quick.

See, we will let you guys suffer and wail in agony instead of honouring you with an explanation.

Don't allow your love for Buhari to keep you away from logical reason.

As it stands now, Nigeria is almost a one party system government..that means the rulling party can easily have their way without any opposition. This is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by Generalnomercy: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Op what you said is true.. I have a document to that effect.

The Constitution will be altered terrible that Nigerians will be to be slaves in other countries....
Re: Buhari Will Alter Constitution To Create Unlimited Terms Via An APC Senate by BigBashiru: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dannyset:
Hahaha.

Who came up with this "wailer" nonsense - all Nigerians want is a good leader thats all. If that good leader is Buhari then great. I have looked at his attempt to remove saraki as senate president and cjn appointment and it would seem the man seeks a totalitarian regime.

Also there are case studies from other African dictators who have done the same thing i.e. create a one party state or create a one party legislative, judiciary and executive.

(1) (Reply)

Former Head Of State, Abdulsalami Congratulates Kalu, Holds Private Meeting(pics / Massive Vote Buying By APC / Candido Of APC Declared Winner Of AMAC By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.