Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results (36834 Views)

Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by FriendNG: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

I'll check it..

yemi/el rufai

Nope. Kwankwaso will do better than Elrufai.
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by braveboi4life: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Tambuwal/Udom presidency in 2023

Igbos have chosen to be unreliable
Lie Obi/Kwankwaso presidency for 2023
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:
5% have decided to upgrade to 19 percenters

Still not enough

That is the NExTLevel we are talking
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by donbenie(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

The 5% folks will REALLY feel Buhari's love tongue
Yeah,hope you're gorging on the bountiful love..

In which way is your pathetic life better than the 5% folks.. cool

Move on with your life,NOBODY gives a F@CK..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by Awolowo86: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Your data is not correct sir.
Please check again
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
braveboi4life:

Lie Obi/Kwankwaso presidency for 2023

You are so right Kwankwaso is the name of that basket Yoruba use for packing Obi (Colanut)
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by greaterlove001: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
PMB victory is just a northern gang up against Atiku. Even if the election was not rigged, PMB would still win because the northerners don't want Atiku. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
donbenie:
Yeah,hope you're gorging on the bountiful love..

In which way is your pathetic life better than the 5% folks.. cool

Move on with your life,NOBODY gives a F@CK..

I actually give....to ya Mum tongue

Now cry more, it amuses me grin

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by donbenie(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:
South East; APC 19.26%. Very abysmally piss poor performance.

Buhari must see this.
If you don't contribute, you measurably be made to starve. They must go hungry for the next four years.
And what makes you think that you or the North are feeding better than the SE?

2 Likes

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by isan(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yoruba's gave PDP more vote than Igbo's shocked

2 Likes

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by donbenie(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I actually give....to ya Mum tongue

Now cry more, it amuses me grin
Why am I not surprised?
Dimwitted empty vessels makes the most noise.. shocked
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by gberra: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

Nope. Kwankwaso will do better than Elrufai.
Will kwankwaso defect again?
Anyways, SW leadership will consider the best option from the north. There will be much room for horse trading before the primaries.
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
donbenie:
Why am I not surprised?
Dimwitted empty vessels makes the most noise.. shocked

She makes the loudest noise when i am deep inside. Ask her to swear with the Bible and she might confess.

Maybe you are mine sef grin
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by rummmy: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Are you ok?

Do you still want a northern presidency in 2023?
Don't mess with thunder, my friend.
oga calm down, we southerners have decided to become slaves to the north..... We will make sure they rule till infinity.... I prefer northern presidency to South West
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by donphiilopus(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

Something tells me you're Binikingdowm. grin cheesy grin cheesy Why did you dump Atiku after deceiving him? wink grin

Midolian, seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu, madridguy Corrinthians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by donbenie(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

She makes the loudest noise when i am deep inside. Ask her to swear with the Bible and she might confess.

Maybe you are mine sef grin
Stale.. grin
I can't be Yours,STUPIDITY doesn't run in my Lineage.. cool
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
donbenie:

donbenie to his useless father:

Stale.. grin
I can't be Yours,STUPIDITY doesn't run in my Lineage.. cool

K
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by donbenie(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

K
By their low IQ you will know your offsprings.. grin

No need for DNA tests.. shocked

If they are NITWITS.. cool

They are yours.. cheesy
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by AK481(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

Na Yoruba turn na.
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
donbenie:
By their low IQ you will know your offsprings.. grin

No need for DNA tests,if they are NITWITS.. cool

They are yours.. grin

1 Like

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by seunmsg(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

Tambuwal will be defeated in less than two weeks from now. He will join Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso and others in retirement. His political career is finished.

I’m curious though, why did you exclude south east from your proposed 2023 PDP ticket? How are they unreliable? They delivered 80% of their votes to PDP and you still think they are unreliable. Sigh!
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by donbenie(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
isan:
Yoruba's gave PDP more vote than Igbo's shocked
Did you subtract the igbo votes in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
seunmsg:

Tambuwal will be defeated in less than two weeks from now. He will join Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso and others in retirement. His political career is finished.

I’m curious though, why did you exclude south east from your proposed 2023 PDP ticket? How are they unreliable? They delivered 80% of their votes to PDP and you still think they are unreliable. Sigh!
Tambuwal defeated? Lol
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by Amac2019: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
rhames:

She was Chairman AMAC those days and she is still seekibng elective post. Politics is indeed addictive.
how well do you know her sir/ma?
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by ozoneboy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:
South East; APC 19.26%. Very abysmally piss poor performance.

Buhari must see this.
If you don't contribute, you measurably be made to starve. They must go hungry for the next four years.
Coconut head, after giving your region Vice president and president ,is an average afonja feeding more than the Igbos?
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by Nigerfine2: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
The future of Nigeria brightness is just by words...look at the stats you will see the whole south.....east west SS are just about 9 million against the north...nc ne nw at 17 million
The Nigerian politics is by tribe and not by intellectual .
The north gives birth like pigs till date without apologies. They can't calculate the economic importance of birth control.
We are not going to be able to progress under hausa rulership now and then

1 Like

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by kjhova(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
maberry:
If this us what is called FREE & FAIR ELECTIONS
Then I weep for Nigeria

Weep on...it's another 4yrs of wailing.
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by kjhova(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerfine2:
The future of Nigeria brightness is just by words...look at the stats you will see the whole south.....east west SS are just about 9 million against the north...nc ne nw at 17 million
The Nigerian politics is by tribe and not by intellectual .
The north gives birth like pigs till date without apologies. They can't calculate the economic importance of birth control.
We are not going to be able to progress under hausa rulership now and then

And the South gives birth like mosquitos? Are they also the ones giving birth in your states which has prevented the states from progressing to the capacity of their budgets?

Quit being emotional and look at the hard facts. There is no statistical evidence to support the odd belief that northerners are out breeding southerners.

The critical difference is that northerners seem to take their civic duties more seriously than southerners. They bother to queue for days to register to vote. They collect their voting credentials and actually bother to show up on election day. While in the south, the overriding majority of adults don't even register, never mind trying to vote. Note that 60million adult Nigerians didn't participate in this election...60million!!!

2 Likes

Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by MrPolitics: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873465_bbcresult_pngc2460eea833da278a5b9d0a0d6312977

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873466_result1_png2c8f93cfdf779e3980b4474963253677
PMB is green whilst Atiku is red. PMB won, Atiku came second and next president elect Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023, Sowore came third

Sowore didn’t come third. PCP had 110k votes, ADC had 97k votes, APGA had 66k votes, ADP had 57k votes.
Sowore’s AAC had 33k votes
Re: Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results by Aplussystem(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
I WISH HER BEST OF LUCK BUT MY BUT MY VOTE GOES TO APC CANDIDATE
Amac2019:
Vote Hon. Princess Anazodo for Abuja Municipal Area council Chairman on the 9th of march 2019..together with your vote and support, we will build the Amac of our dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.