Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

#nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory (640 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos / Actress Daniella Okeke Looks Queenly In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
by Akpene Jacob

Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has joined the list Nigerians reacting to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria's president for the second time.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a photo of her expressing her shock while people still voted Buhari.

She wrote;

I really dont understand how a reasonable person will vote Buhari ? I don't get it? And if u ask dem the only thing dey will say is, he is fighting corruption. Yet corruption in Nigeria has gone worse in the Last 4yrs.. I guess datz why they removed the chief judge and replaced him with his person, so even if PDP go to court, they will still say APC won.. Wat a Country NIGERIA WHICH WAY? #DANIELLAOKEKE

Recall that, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) earlier today announced President Buhari as the winner of the last week Saturday presidential election.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2019/02/understand-reasonable-person-vote-buhari-daniella-okeke.html

Lalasticlala seun

Re: #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by Baawaa(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
This prostitute don't vote and she is saying rubbish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin clowns thinking that their votes counts, are all dumb assholesss shocked her olosho work is taking a hit by buhari coming into power again tongue fermists will not like this thread

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy here
Re: #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by youngpablo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
What is she saying Sentimental bigots everywhere
Re: #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by meobizy(f): 2:58am On Feb 28, 2019
The only corruption I know is between her thighs.
The remedy for it is between my thighs.
Sh-it eating-mongrel of an ashawo.
Re: #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by OldBeer: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Well...

Apostle was against Buhari.

She has to follow in her benefactor's footsteps or else... grin
Re: #nigeriadecides: Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To President Buhari Victory by miracle956: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2019
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Popular Movie Producer And Director Tunde Kelani Welcomes Grandchild / Actresses Now Steal Pants On Movie Location For Money And Fame – Uche Maduagwu / I Started Hustling At Age 10 ,selling Table Cloths & Napkins–afia Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.