Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples (4567 Views)

Rain Soul Supplement / Get Rid Of Cancer Naturally With Rain Soul / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Black cumin seed

"You may or may not have heard of Black seed (nigella sativa) before, but this humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic’s pancreas, eliminates harmful bacteria to regenerating the body’s cells and tissues but, yet only few people even know it exists." by Tunde Oguntola on www.leadership.ng

Some Health Benefits
1. Black cumin seed is an immune booster
2. Asthma
3. Rheumatism
4. Cancer.... Cervical, Breast, Oral, Liver, Brain, Leukemia
5. Increases Low Sperm Count
5. Protect the skin of eczema, psoriasis, pimples, etc
6. Epilepsy
7. High Blood Pressure
8. Protect against damage from heart disease
9. Fight infection against allergic reaction
10. Increase Milk Production for Nursing Mothers.
11. Beautiful skin and nail.
12. Increase hair length and growth.

Wonderful, right.

The only problem is our body can't absorb black cumin seed. Sad, I know embarassed
What if I tell you there's a way. shocked

Rain Soul is a juice extract of black cumin seed. It penetrate the blood brain barrier feeding vital nutritions immediately to the brain cell.

Amazing, isn't it?

Don't believe me, click on the link below:
https://www.seednutritionwellness.com/rain-soul-pure-wellness-health-supplements/

There's a trial pack with 6 packets of rain soul for #6000. The complete pack comes with 30 packets for #30,000.

If I had a way to stop going to the hospital completely and live a healthy life, I would invest millions in it. Just imagine a healthy life for you and your family.

Re: Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples by svena: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yes, I agree I use Rain Soul already a few years and I really like it.
Another great source on this product you can find here: https://www.seedsbuddy.com/rain-soul/

For me it works perfect with the new blend one. If you are interested on this, you should really do research on seed nutrition.

Hope this helps! smiley
Re: Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples by BuyACar(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
I know you have a lot of unanswered questions about RAIN SOUL.

Some of which are:

What illness can RAIN SOUL treat?

How can I talk RAIN SOUL?

Where can I get Professional advice on RAIN SOUL?

Where can I get an original RAIN SOUL?

Click on this link Rain Soul – Price, Ingredients, Benefits & Curative Ability to get Professional experts discuss about Rain Soul.

Source:
http://dailyaide.com/rain-soul-price-ingredients-benefits-curative-ability/

(1) (Reply)

FCT Discharges 30 COVID-19 Patients / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? / Blood Donation- Experiences Of A First Time Donor, Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.