Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

She Needs Your Help Now Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Needs Your Help Now Please (6023 Views)

She Needs Your Help (picture) / Seun Adebiyi Needs Your Help! Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 29, 2010
This is Chidera nnadi, a 15 year old single Orphan. She was knocked down by a hit and run driver on Friday 27th of August 2010. The good news is that there is no brian damage, she just needs maxilofacial sugery on Monday. I have the challenging task of raising N100,000 (one Hundred Thousand Naira only before monday for the surgery. She is currently at the national Hospital Accident and emergency ward.
I need 20 people who can donate N5000 each on or before monday, already i have gotten 6 people, please i know i can get the other 14 from here.
Please even if you cannot do 5k, we need all the N1000 and N2000 we can get, if you are interested, send me a mail on lsfoundation08@yahoo.com or if you need more information on who I am and what we do please visit www.lsfnigeria.org.
Thank you

Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by sbeezy8: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2010
ommmgggg yeh-
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 29, 2010
The site is not working.

sbeezy8:

ommmgggg yeh-
dont be so heartless undecided
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by sbeezy8: 4:08am On Aug 29, 2010
dang this reminds of how naija is- you see all types of ish mehn im telling you. crazy
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

The site is not working.

Its working, i just opened it
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 29, 2010
aisha2:

Its working, i just opened it

Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 29, 2010
Guys and Gals please give me hope. N100k by Monday please, I know we can
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2010
I dont know how to copy and paste a webpage like you did or i will have pasted it here. its lsfnigeria.org. if your application is not opening try another one or type laraba shown foundation on google search
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You did the wrong thing just go directly to lsfnigeria.org or type laraba shown foundation on google search not lsfnigeria.org as you did above
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 29, 2010
aisha2:

You did the wrong thing just go directly to lsfnigeria.org or type laraba shown foundation on google search not lsfnigeria.org as you did above
Not trying to be difficult, but I google searched it, clicked on the google result. Same thing, not working. Maybe it's my connection sha
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Not trying to be difficult, but I google searched it, clicked on the google result. Same thing, not working. Maybe it's my connection sha
Am sure its your connection, i have opened it over 5 times. How can i copy and paste the page here for you
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2010
aisha2:

Am sure its your connection, i have opened it over 5 times. How can i copy and paste the page here for you

Once you've gotten to the page:

1. press "prtSc SysRq" key, next to F12 key. It's going to take a pix of your computer screen
2. open "paint" application from your computer
3. right click, then paste
4. Save picture
5. attach pix to your nl post.
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2010
how do i get to paint?
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by bkbabe97y(m): 6:09am On Aug 29, 2010
who do I send the money to?
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by bkbabe97y(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2010
I sent a mail to the email addy above and it returned a "failure notice" to me!
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2010
Send me a mail, we will work out the details. You can pay directly to the natianal hospital account and send me the teller which i will present to the cahsier or you can send the money to me i will pay in and send you a reciept
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2010
sorry i am sure i made a mistake in the email address its lsfoundation08@yahoo.com
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2010
at last. Thanks Omaj I did a terrible job
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by OAM4J: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

The site is not working.

It is working

Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by monkeyleg: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2010
Aisha,

how do we get in touch if we want to donate?
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by stormm: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2010
Is it possible to send thru the banks? If affirmative, post account details to my e-mail pls.
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by oderemo(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2010
send me tha acct no. on . 262build@googlemail.com pls.
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by monkeyleg: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2010
Why dont we take this to Mr President. He has a facebook page, we must get the authorities to start taking responsibility for things like this. Why are we so wicked in that country?
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2010
Aishat
the site is not opening. .why not just get a bank account and post the details here.i think that would be better and easier for some of us.i pity the girl sha
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by monkeyleg: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2010
my people we must all rise up to the occasion and help this little girl, but more importantly we, must take this issue where it matters. Thank God for mediums like FB, why dont we paste this on GJ page?
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by AndreUweh(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2010
MONDAY is public holiday in The U.K. Must the deadline be on monday?. Aishat2, please reply.
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
Thank you all for your concern. I spent most of the day at the hospital. Thank God for miracles, no more surgery tommorow, face is healing well, surgeon decided to wait a week and see. Help me thank God, Dr. Jawa and the Hon. Minister of women affairs who left her seista to come and check up on us. God is a faithful God, Father to the Orphans and husband to the widows. We were able to settle the bill of over N80,000 and even had a balance of N5315. We are waiting for the report from the sugeon and dr. Jawa has promised to work out a very low cost for surgery. Join me in thanks giving
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by DisGuy: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
Sending money to nigerian charities can be sooooo cumbersome, its 2010 things are meant to be click click all this write cheque here and there can put people off especially when you know your audience are online

aisha2 please get a Paypal account for your chairities

You are doing a great job wink
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by spikedcylinder: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2010
Aisha, does this mean you have gotten all the money you need?
What are they doing about the driver that hit her?
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by DisGuy: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^ he drove off, no camera, no car registration
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Jarus(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
Let's join hands to save this soul please
Re: She Needs Your Help Now Please by Gbawe: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
aisha2:

Thank you all for your concern. I spent most of the day at the hospital. Thank God for miracles, no more surgery tommorow, face is healing well, surgeon decided to wait a week and see. Help me thank God, Dr. Jawa and the Hon. Minister of women affairs who left her seista to come and check up on us. God is a faithful God, Father to the Orphans and husband to the widows. We were able to settle the bill of over N80,000 and even had a balance of N5315. We are waiting for the report from the sugeon and dr. Jawa has promised to work out a very low cost for surgery. Join me in thanks giving

Aisha2, God bless you . You are real and you put yourself about without reservation because you believe that it is individual sacrifice and selfless contribution that will produce the Nigeria we all clamour for. Keep it up. I honestly hope that more Nigerians can be like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Declaration Of Public Holiday In Port Harcourt Today And Tomorrow / President Buhari To Visit Bauchi State On December 29 / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.