Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Bought Her A Car, But She Still Slept With Other Men In Hotels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bought Her A Car, But She Still Slept With Other Men In Hotels (1033 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bought Her A Car, But She Still Slept With Other Men In Hotels by BetaNaijablog: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
A 62-year-old man, Bayode Samuel, has asked an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court in Ekiti State to dissolve his 30-year-old marriage to his wife, Bosede over her wayward lifestyle.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Samuel is seeking the dissolution of their marriage on the grounds of waywardness, lack of contentment, lack of respect, unfaithfulness, adamant to correction and quarrel by his wife.
Read more: https://www.betanaijablog.com/2019/02/i-bought-her-car-but-she-still-slept.html

Re: I Bought Her A Car, But She Still Slept With Other Men In Hotels by Curvydick001: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
She needs fuel too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My New Baby! Regina Daniels Pose Beside Her New Expensive Mercedes Brabus. Pics / Senator Comedian And Wife Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Rihanna Named World's Richest Female Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.