Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Presidential Election, Grand Theft Of People’s Will – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election, Grand Theft Of People’s Will – Atiku (855 Views)

Police Arrest Four Ex-president Jonathan's In-laws Over Theft Of Jewellery, Valu / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Presidential Election, Grand Theft Of People’s Will – Atiku by Gandollaar(f): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m happy and fulfilled. I have no reason to be jittery. Atiku and his supporters like you are very sad and depressed. The sad faces of PDP members at the world press conference says it all. All you wrote above are traits exhibited by losers. I guess you have been vomiting and purging since morning. Don’t worry ehn, you go dey ok las las.
Yes I'm sad. I'm human. I will seek redress in court! I will not unleash thugs on the dogs and baboons.

You are jittery! Your victory is pyrrhic!
Re: Presidential Election, Grand Theft Of People’s Will – Atiku by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

An IBO Man Crying Because Buhari Won The Election / Affordable Houses For Low Income Earners - Working Class And Self Employed / Unresolved BIGGEST Political Assassinations In Nigeria's History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.