Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS (61500 Views)

Election Petitions Tribunal: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Court (pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally / Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by bmos(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
NurseJay:
PDP I have just one question for una: una no sabi rig? Who still dey do free and fair for naija?

Not even in America where they still de drag their last election matter

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by nwadiuko1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sleekfingers:

Atiku the loser.....you better go and sit down....

Buhari have won the election... And there is nothing you or anybody can do about it

And for those ranting online ...you guys will wail till 2023....and if anything happen to buhari.....osinbajo will take over.....

And for your information.... In 2023 the president will come from south west or north....and there is nothing SE or SS will do..i

I rest my case for now
agu! see how e sweet for your mouth....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Superman7: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
hakku:
I understand his frustration. Upon all d billions he spent he can't believe he was soundly beaten.
Saraki scammed him
Kwankwaso nd his useless ritualistic red caps scammed him
Even Igbos scammed him
Dude needs some closure.
Up Mr integrity.
Next level activated.

You are too shameless to say this nonsense out of your mouth. Keep deceiving yourself. The real scammer and thief is Buhari, he robbed an entire nation and imposed himself on Nigeria.
God will punish him and all his useless supporters who love evil. Evil and poverty shall never depart from their abode.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

I don't agree that Buhari has proved to be more corrupt.

If at all there was electoral manipulation, it is not possible that PDP would be the victim

If I were Buhari who has allegedly been cheated of his mandate in the past, you can't take chances with a PDP whose presidential candidate is Atiku, an old trickster from the hey days of PDP masterful conjectures of 20 million votes.

The truth is that you can't trust PDP not to rig.

The best bet is to be just as ready for them.

I don't even suppose that electoral manipulation is corruption. My opinion, though.
@ the bolded tho! As you might have implied there indeed was some form of rigging...ie your take on the victim card, this is not PDP being the Victim but Nigeria. This is a case between the Buhari led government and the will of the common man on the street. Folks clearly are fed up of this government. My take on Atiku... personally, if only he had been loyal to his erstwhile principal, if only...He would have had this Presidency on the platter naturally.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
ibabz:
You think so? Well that's your opinion, even a fool is entitled to his opinion.
so to your own perspective you think he had a chance in Tribunal, this is gubernatorial election
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Mizwisdom(f): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
I like this Atiku. I don't think there can ever be free & fair election in this country. PDP should start rigging too

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by kernniejay(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atikulated wailers will come here now to masturbate themselves to death.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by BotherMleeper(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wuuworld:
AA is the Genotype.
Atiku Abubakar is the name.
Nigeria must work again.
The gate of APC shall not prevail.

You're 56 hours too late
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by BotherMleeper(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Atiku calling world conference? That's laughable!

Anyways, he's used to reporting to US and UK.

Atiku is the worst dullard

First, he was promised he was popular more than PMB

Second, he was promised he'd win

Third, they told him US visa wins elections

Fourth, they promised him that social media elections translate to votes

Fifth, he was assured that if he loses, the international community would pull a Venezuela in his favor. But the same US/UK/EU passed a vote of confidence on the election.

He's been losing steadily for 26 years. Isn't that enough time for him realize that Nigeria just doesn't want him?

Karma is making him spend his stolen billions every election year.

Meanwhile Saraki has secured a nice fat pension courtesy of the famous Atiku Billions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
@ the bolded tho! As you might have implied there indeed was some form of rigging...ie your take on the victim card, this is not PDP being the Victim but Nigeria. This is a case between the Buhari led government and the will of the common man on the street. Folks clearly are fed up of this government. My take on Atiku... personally, if only he had been loyal to his erstwhile principal, if only...He would have had this Presidency on the platter naturally.

I don't agree that the will of the common man was trampled.

It is hard to prove that.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Fitz22(f): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Saraki has to keep attending every event, conference and owambès to remain in the news as he is now politically irrelevant.

Saraki still my Man anytime any day. Very bold n intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by vertueptime: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
I may not know anything but I know one thing
No hope for Atiku in Tribunal
Next level

So did buhari after visiting tribunal 3 times after consecutive losses, ther is hope for him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by nwanyionitsha: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
The people's president......we still love you.

But pls......for the sake of innocent Nigerians, and as a lover of democracy that you are.......accept defeat to avert the up coming crisis.
Accept gini?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by SEONaijaExpert: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Atiku is the worst dullard

First, he was promised he was popular more than PMB

Second, he was promised he'd win

Third, they told him US visa wins elections

Fourth, they promised him that social media elections translate to votes

Fifth, he was assured that if he loses, the international community would pull a Venezuela in his favor. But the same US/UK/EU passed a vote of confidence on the election.

He's been losing steadily for 26 years. Isn't that enough time for him realize that Nigeria just doesn't want him?

Karma is making him spend his stolen billions every election year.

Meanwhile Saraki has secured a nice fat pension courtesy of the famous Atiku Billions.
I can't agree any less.

It's not rocket science to figure that Atiku would lose but unfortunately those around him were pushing him while claiming they had influence in their region.

Going to the US was a scam, Saraki was a scam.

Kwankwaso and his kwankwasiyya was a scam.

Aminu Tambuwal and Ahmed Makarfi including those he relied on to deliver the North all scammed Atiku.

Worse of it all, Atiku had no agenda than to make suspicious statements like selling NNPC, enriching his friends and whatnot.

Funny enough, we saw this coming just after their defections and before the PDP primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by ArewaTech1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
ValCon888:
Not that either were the best choices, but the educated people wanted Atiku. The illiterates wanted Buhari. More than 70% of the illiterates come from the north. So its no surprise Buhari won. Its just a pity an educated person's vote will be equal to that of an almajiri northern beggar who has never seen the four walls of a classroom.
This is not democracy. It is democrashit.
grin tongue
Allăhu Akbar
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by ArewaTech1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
eLcastro:
exactly why we need college system this simple majority will take the country backward....imagine you win 5 states and a man wins 1 state...he gets to govern the entire 6 states.africa will never come of age.
Hehehe
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by duwdu: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I like this Atiku. I don't think there can ever be free & fair election in this country. PDP should start rigging too

Hahaha... Pray, what would you think PDP had been doing all those 16 years? You think that party was winning fair and square? Even Yar'Adua said clearly Obasanjo rigged the election that brought him (Yar'Adua) to power, as an example. Or you think PDP did not rig at all this time around as well? Especially in its strongholds?

Thing is, only a party that's strong in an area can afford to rig in that area. If a party is weak in an area and attempts to rig in that area, its members trying to do the rigging will most likely get lynched. That, truly, is the conventional wisdom practiced by the "party structure" in almost all areas. Simple.

P34c3
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:

And what would byou say about the injustice of the military in se and ss?

Just tell yourself the truth, your president is a tyrant.

With 500,000 vote difference in Anambra between PDP & APC. Ibo! selfishness is the second name . Ibo . If Lagos or any state in the South West had recorded large vote against PDP you would have said ibos are disenfranchised . All this crisis in the North are traceable to you .You cannot use Atiku to divide the North .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Mizwisdom(f): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
duwdu:

Hahaha... Pray, what would you think PDP had been doing all those 16 years? You think that party was winning fair and square? Even Yar'Adua said clearly Obasanjo rigged the election that brought him (Yar'Adua) to power, as an example. Or you think PDP did not rig at all this time around as well? Especially in its strongholds?

Thing is, only a party that's strong in an area can afford to rig in that area. If a party is weak in an area and attempts to rig in that area, its members trying to do the rigging will most likely get lynched. That, truly, is the conventional wisdom practiced by the "party structure" in almost all areas. Simple.

P34c3

The rigging this time around is phenomenal. Over 1 million votes in war torn states like Yobe, Jigawa, Borno even amidst bombing + kidnapping & mass migration grin grin grin what's painful for the opposition is the blatant lies being told. What Buhari ought to do is to call the opposition and pacify them, cos if they insist on going to court, there are numerous evidences that will implicate INEC/the election process & make Buhari's stay in Aso Villa a short term affair cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Kbworld: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gathering of losers, see d way atiku and saraki faced eachoda. Next level
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by hakku: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Superman7:

You are too shameless to say this nonsense out of your mouth. Keep deceiving yourself. The real scammer and thief is Buhari, he robbed an entire nation and imposed himself on Nigeria.
God will punish him and all his useless supporters who love evil. Evil and poverty shall never depart from their abode.
'Yawns'
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by veesion: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
ednut1:
going forward i will never be deceived by nairaland likes. the north sabi politics die
Bro dat was clearly a stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by oboy81: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
The people's president......we still love you.

But pls......for the sake of innocent Nigerians, and as a lover of democracy that you are.......accept defeat to avert the up coming crisis.
Yh while meanwhile me i still love your Smile angry angry
smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by baganas: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Andrewkinggg:
Calling Atiku, Tambunwal, Saraki thieves won't change anything. This same thieves helped brought Buhari to power.. Say whatever you want, without the likes of Atiku, Obasanjo, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambunwal, Dino Melaye Buhari would still have been a 'customer dada ni' to the PDP.

Thinking Buhari will touch these guys is unthinkable and impossible...
Yet he won now without any of those
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by bender79: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
See secondus, who over gave him that name didn't do him well
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Andrewkinggg: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
baganas:

Yet he won now without any of those

LoL you call this winning? I see you making this comment with a trembling and shaking hands.. Your conscience knows this, don't say otherwise..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by yetunsbay(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
The only thing I love abt ATK is he rep Yoruba cap attire so well always. Thou am 4+4
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by candygist: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
NurseJay:
PDP I have just one question for una: una no sabi rig? Who still dey do free and fair for naija?

Who thought APC how to RIG or did rigging just start last week in Nigeria ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

I don't agree that the will of the common man was trampled.

It is hard to prove that.
sure it is... under a despot.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by fortunechy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku is my president, Buhari is the president of Animal kingdom
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS by Dbeneh(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
I still atikulate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.