Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? (1222 Views)

My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) / How Do I Solve This "Site Can't Be Reached" When Trying To Assess My Online Stor / How Do I Solve This Persitent Issue On My Laptop, Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Premiumwriter: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please how I take care of this pop up on windows 10.

It keeps saying my windows is about to expire and I should enter the product key. The product key behind my laptop is different from the one used for the window and when I tried the one at the back it says it's invalid.

Please who knows how I can solve this issue ;DPlease how I take care of this pop up on windows 10.

It keeps saying my windows is about to expire and I should enter the product key. The product key behind my laptop is different from the one used for the window and when I tried the one at the back it says it's invalid.

Please who knows how I can solve this issue
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Premiumwriter:

Please who knows how I can solve this issue ;DPlease how I take care of this pop up on windows 10.

Its not an error. Using unlicensed software is your error. Pay for licence and register your windows. Pay for what you use.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by okwabayi(m): 2:10am On Feb 28, 2019
A premiumwriter who doesn't read? Lol.
If you find no answer via a Google search then say goodbye to your sweet archives.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Premiumwriter: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Please anyone with a meaningful suggestion?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Go and get or buy windows 10 disc and use the product key.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Ibraheem101(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Premiumwriter:

That means your system was registered with an organization key.....If you still want to activate the windows with the best organization key that will last you for over a year you can text or call me on 09091778525 so we can talk better....
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Premiumwriter: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ibraheem101:
That means your system was registered with an organization key.....If you still want to activate the windows with the best organization key that will last you for over a year you can text or call me on 09091778525 so we can talk better....
I actually bought the system from a reseller here.

Hw much are we talking about here?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Premiumwriter: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
seemd:
Go and get or buy windows 10 disc and use the product key.
do you know hw much they are selling it?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Ibraheem101(m): 2:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Contact me on 09091778525 If you need the disk
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Ibraheem101(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I actually bought the system from a reseller here.

Hw much are we talking about here?
Okay...3k
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by okenwa101(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Premiumwriter:

pay 2k and get it on mail, whatsapp 08039319694
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Premiumwriter: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thanks everyone. I eventually found a solution, an app actually that was able to solve the issue.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Ibraheem101(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Thanks everyone. I eventually found a solution, an app actually that was able to solve the issue.
You're welcome
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by wiseone10: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Please which app did you use to clear it. I'm having the same issue. Were you able to update your windows after using the app to clear the error?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Solve "Windows About To Expire" Error? by Premiumwriter: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
wiseone10:

Please which app did you use to clear it. I'm having the same issue. Were you able to update your windows after using the app to clear the error?
the name of the app is kmspico but for a lasting solution, search for how to activate windows 10 with cmd (command prompt).

It's the best way to activate Windows for free and it's better than kmspico because windows will detect the app as a virus.

(1) (Reply)

#*# Dell Latitude E5430, Core I5, 320gb Hdd/ 4gb Ram. @ 65k / Any Internet Exchange Point In Nigeria? / My Laptop Is Making A Long Non Stop Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.