Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa (718 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by Amagite3(f): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has released a new vlog, and this time, she's talking about the rise in breakups.

According to her, people should date there wage, because a man any man who is calling a woman a gold digger does not have money.

She said;

"Women, we like to pretend, you know you like money, you are there acting as if 'I don't want the guy to know I like money;.
A real man does not say women like money, a real man does not call a woman a gold digger.

If she's on a hustle and you cannot add to the hustle, my brother leave her alone.
Any nigga who is calling a woman a gold digger does not have money.
People need to date their wage.
Stop calling her a gold digger just because you don't have what to give to her.
"

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/any-man-who-is-calling-a-woman-a-gold-digger-does-not-have-money-toke-makinwa.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Says a bloody materialistic gold digger cheesy
Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by Olalan(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
This girl seems to be getting more silly and dumb as she grows older.
Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by callyik(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
For your beautiful crafted website, mobile application, digital marketing and photography.
call: 07031641773
or
mail: support@kankaki.com
visit: www.kankaki.com

Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
And girls that call men broke?
Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by LesbianBoy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Guys will come here and insult her but she is actually saying the truth.

Majority of guys who are so quick to call ladies golddiggers are BROKE. You just wait till they have money. You will be surprised how they would even be the one spending on the ladies!

Guys like us that have money and still call ladies who like money so much golddiggers are so rare. We do this not because we are stingy. We suffered to make this money so you don't aspect us to just give it to any useless girl just because she has a vagina! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by Onyi22(f): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Broke ass niggas will not love n like this post......
They will only rush to this post to insult n bash....
My father, my Lord, May all the poor,broke, frustrated guys sending me mails die by fire.......
Connect me with a rich,famous, cute,guy....
Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Have money or u go suffer
Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin I'm here to watch in 3D broke clowns cry and bash her cool she is right on this one shocked but still her pussyyy is still smelly

I want a Google Adsense to buy

Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Onyi22:
Broke ass niggas will not love n like this post......
They will only rush to this post to insult n bash....
My father, my Lord, May all the poor,broke, frustrated guys sending me mails die by fire.......
Connect me with a rich,famous, cute,guy....
Lookatyew

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by Tamarapetty(f): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
By this time last month, we were still on the 8th of january. #MarchLoading
Re: Any Man Who Is Calling A Woman A Gold Digger Does Not Have Money - Toke Makinwa by okwabayi(m): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2019
The things I'll do to this bleached out Yoruba woman, hmm.
I dey fear though, her husband gave her an STD in the past.
I cover my kini in the blood of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ghanaian Actress, Yaa Gyamfua Goes Topless In A Live Interview / VIDEO: I Wont To Have SEX With Kizz Daniel , Nigerian Lady Who Tattoo Kizzdanie / Mr Jollof Hangs Out With D'banj And Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.