Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Are They Going To Catch Me? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are They Going To Catch Me? (609 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Going To Catch Me? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Now that tramadol is banned, if I try to travel out with a few sachets for my personal use, will they catch me at the airport? Because I'm leaving for Texas next week to visit my brother, I have actually traveled there in the past a few times with a whole pack of tramadol containing 10 sachets and nobody stoped me, I just told them its medicine for my personal use and they let me through,I usually go there with my pills then when I run out , I buy Oxycontin over there to substitute for tramadol because it's very hard to find tramadol in the black market over there, unless you go to the pharmacy and they will not sell to you without a prescription so I usually manage with Oxycontin which is similar to tramadol only difference is that it knocks you out faster than tramadol.

So i don't know, if I can hold like 5 sachets and travel out without getting arrested. I could ask my brother but I don't want him to know I pop pills, if he finds out I do, he will get my folkes to put me in rehab and I really don't want to go to rehab, I'm not ready. my brother himself went to rehab over there in texas for cocain addiction so if he finds out he would probably try to put me in thesame rehab he went to, so asking him about this issue is not even an option.

So do you guys have any idea, if I can travel out with these pills or not?
Re: Are They Going To Catch Me? by waleyp(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
DonT Take It With You , DonT Travel With, What If You Get CaughT At The Airport? I Don YaRN My Own
Re: Are They Going To Catch Me? by okwabayi(m): 1:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Why is alcohol banned in Islam but Muslims implement every other form of intoxication?
Re: Are They Going To Catch Me? by AdelaLee(f): 1:52am On Feb 28, 2019
mhd5757:
Now that tramadol is banned, if I try to travel out with a few sachets for my personal use, will they catch me at the airport? Because I'm leaving for Texas next week to visit my brother, I have actually traveled there in the past a few times with a whole pack of tramadol containing 10 sachets and nobody stoped me, I just told them its medicine for my personal use and they let me through,I usually go there with my pills then when I run out , I buy Oxycontin over there to substitute for tramadol because it's very hard to find tramadol in the black market over there, unless you go to the pharmacy and they will not sell to you without a prescription so I usually manage with Oxycontin which is similar to tramadol only difference is that it knocks you out faster than tramadol.

So i don't know, if I can hold like 5 sachets and travel out without getting arrested. I could ask my brother but I don't want him to know I pop pills, if he finds out I do, he will get my folkes to put me in rehab and I really don't want to go to rehab, I'm not ready. my brother himself went to rehab over there in texas for cocain addiction so if he finds out he would probably try to put me in thesame rehab he went to, so asking him about this issue is not even an option.

So do you guys have any idea, if I can travel out with these pills or not?

check the tramadol laws in the US, if you had a doctor's prescription then it wouldn't be so bad! If its 50-100mg , you might be likely to get away with it on a concrete explanation, NOT ADVISING YOU TO DO THAT THOUGH BECAUSE IF YOU GET CAUGHT HE WILL FIND OUT IN THE END,SO THINK IT THROUGH PROPERLY, YOU RISK OF HAVING YOUR VISA WITHDRAWN AND ANOTHER RISK OF BEING BANNED FROM ENTRY INTO THE U.S
Re: Are They Going To Catch Me? by Hoodbilonia: 5:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Take coke
Re: Are They Going To Catch Me? by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
AdelaLee:
check the tramadol laws in the US, if you had a doctor's prescription then it wouldn't be so bad! If its 50-100mg , you might be likely to get away with it on a concrete explanation, NOT ADVISING YOU TO DO THAT THOUGH BECAUSE IF YOU GET CAUGHT HE WILL FIND OUT IN THE END,SO THINK IT THROUGH PROPERLY, YOU RISK OF HAVING YOUR VISA WITHDRAWN AND ANOTHER RISK OF BEING BANNED FROM ENTRY INTO THE U.S

A friend told me thesame thing about the prescription thing, hmm! To stay on the safe side I will just hold a single sachet of ketofan, and pop them when I start falling in to withdrawal before landing in texas, it contains a little bit of tramadol but it's not written on the sachet.

Then as soon as I land I can finally switch to Oxycontin.
Re: Are They Going To Catch Me? by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:
Why is alcohol banned in Islam but Muslims implement every other form of intoxication?
How did you know im Muslim? Anyway, I don't like alcohol because it makes me feel sick afterwards, PS I have always hated the taste and the way it burns when you take shots.
Re: Are They Going To Catch Me? by okwabayi(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2019
mhd5757:

How did you know im Muslim? Anyway, I don't like alcohol because it makes me feel sick afterwards, PS I have always hated the taste and the way it burns when you take shots.
There is cider, which tastes no different from all the sweet things adult humans in Abuja enjoy ingesting — the only addition is alcohol.
My point is, if one has to act hypocritical with religion why not indulge in the least dangerous of all vices.
One can take alcohol in small enough doses to not cause harmful effects in life.
Drugs on the other hand, will tear your liver into shreds or cause tumour growths.

(1) (Reply)

Katsina:Bandits Abduct 10 INEC Staff, kills NSCDC, police officers,disrupt Polls / Mum Kills 11-year-old Daughter Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex / Two Men Cleared After 42 Years In Prison For A Murder They Didn’t Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.