Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy (363 Views)

Help Me Decide On Which Phone To Purchase Please!!!! / 5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy by Dhesteenhy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys. I need your help and suggestions on phones to buy. I'm particularly keen on performance (RAM), storage (ROM) and HD camera. Budget is close to 100k and phone may or may not be new but in very good condition. Infinix, Tecno are cancelled please, Thanks.
Re: Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy by Santinojr: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dhesteenhy:
Hi guys. I need your help and suggestions on phones to buy. I'm particularly keen on performance (RAM), storage (ROM) and HD camera. Budget is close to 100k and phone may or may not be new but in very good condition. Infinix, Tecno are cancelled please, Thanks.
Redmi Note 7- around 66k+
Xiaomi Pocophone- around 110k+
HuaweiY9- around 70k+
The above devices are Machines
Re: Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy by Dhesteenhy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Santinojr:

Redmi Note 7- around 66k+
Xiaomi Pocophone- around 110k+
HuaweiY9- around 70k+
The above devices are Machines

Thanks man... Which is your pick of the three?
Re: Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy by Santinojr: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dhesteenhy:

Thanks man... Which is your pick of the three?
They all superb devices .. But If you can add about 10-15k to the 100k , I'll suggest you get the Xiaomi Pocophone. Its SOC is that of a Flagship
Re: Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy by Petonis(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dhesteenhy:
85k I will give you Huawei Y9 2019...4gb 64gb

(1) (Reply)

Check The New Samsung New Watch / I Need A Samsung Note 5 !! In Abuja / Virtual Reality In Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.