Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,707 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 (10056 Views)

2 Lagos Ports Control 65% Of Nation’s Import Cargo — NPA / Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by jossiwan(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Blue3k:

Source: https://businessday.ng/maritime/article/kaduna-inland-dry-port-records-import-cargo-throughput-of-2318-teus-in-2018/

2318? This is blatant LIE... You hardly see any truck offloading any container, I wonder how over a hundred truck did this wonders. My house is 5 minutes walking distance to this inland container. Even the road to this dry port is yet to be completed and has been launched by both Ameachi and Buhari. Mind you it's not even located in Kakuri but in Makera area of Kaduna South.... The railway is a total sham!!! It's not working!!!

Next Level of LIES!!!
Tueeeh!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by Squillionaire: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2019
LadySarah:
BuT the one at onitsha is still under construction,even Though both were started at the same time.

Promises upon promises

Onitsha river port has been completed, but it seems the concessioning process has been mired in litigations. Different companies are laying claim to the concession rights to run the port.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/conclusion-of-n4-5bn-onitsha-river-port-concession-mired-in-controversy/
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Poor and retrogressive cos you take from others and never give back..and you've been doing that for decades..that's the only thing you know how to do best.
That's your President's agenda
nnewi in anambara alone has over 10 billions. Wer is nnewi on the map of productive cities.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by veron007: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2019
In the other news Onitsha port that has been completed 4 years ago is yet to open.This is a clear case of marginalization of Igbos. There is no reason Onitsha Port should not be open by now.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by olagbola45(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2019
bornwealth2981:
This is not true, my house is 200m away from that place, nothing is being done here as claimed.

Who don't know u Mr like and share for atiku angry
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by akigbemaru: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2019
shugamummy:
What exactly was imported. Who are the importers..Igbos are the highest container importers. Could it be that an average Igbo man would berth his goods at Kaduna dey port. These are fundamental questions but I forgot that religion is the sole fundamental problem of this contraption. Yet they dont want the Igbos to have their own country yet they said
they are corrupt ,allow them to go. Simple
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2019
LadySarah:
BuT the one at onitsha is still under construction,even Though both were started at the same time.

Promises upon promises
Onitsha is not dry port but inland waterway
port.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by AfonjaConehead: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Ray97:
nnewi in anambara alone has over 10 billions. Wer is nnewi on the map of productive cities.

What have I gotta do with nnewi?
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

What have I gotta do with nnewi?
an example of a rich place with poor people. Its nt only in d north.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2019
marvin906:

am not supporting any political party..buh I swear if I was buhari am gonna stop the project and turn it into a dump site..
infact na to carry bomb blow the whole port..

You're a moronic person!

Onicha seaport should be turned into a dump site cos igbos didn't vote for a booharry? Maybe trump should also turn Connecticut and California into a dump site cos they voted for Clinton.

Such a dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by AfonjaConehead: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ray97:
an example of a rich place with poor people. Its nt only in d north.

Yes,they are all poor,the entire Niger Delta. I work at sea and whenever we are taking products to say,Warri,these Niger Delta villagers paddle their canoes to us and scream for handouts,foofs,provisions,poor people they are despite the fact that they own the nation's wealth. They are poor because of the north.
Why is that it's only the north that's against True Federalism and Restructuring?
You are a huge burden to us south.

The greatest mistake of mankind is Lord Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port Records Import Cargo Throughput Of 2,318 Teus In 2018 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Yes,they are all poor,the entire Niger Delta. I work at sea and whenever we are taking products to say,Warri,these Niger Delta villagers paddle their canoes to us and scream for handouts,foofs,provisions,poor people they are despite the fact that they own the nation's wealth. They are poor because of the north.
Why is that it's only the north that's against True Federalism and Restructuring?
You are a huge burden to us south.

The greatest mistake of mankind is Lord Lugard.
if senators and governors perform just actualise just 10% of their policies, ur region will be a better place. Am aware of the amount of money government give to the niger delta region as allocation. It way more bigger than other states with bigger population and space. But yet nothing is working. Ur politicians steals the money. Oil companies bribe traditional rulers to keep their mouth shut.. Am i wrong? Besides a nations wealth mostnt be located all over that nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Approves National Policy On 5G Deployment In Nigeria / Police Reinforce Okada Ban In Katsina / Benin City -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.