Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Christian Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Marriage (245 Views)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Sexual Practices That Defiles Christian Marriage Bed / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Marriage by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
I want to know your opinion on this...I had a girlfriend we both love each other but we are a Christian but my girlfriend is more devoted than me...she told me that if holy spirit did not tell her that am the right person she will not marry me....I know her family and they know me too and my question is that .....those that means if holy spirit did not talk to her that this is your husband you will not marry for life....there are so many people in church that they use to do match making for..what of that and they are happy with their marriage...yeah opinion pls.

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Message ; God Is Always Right!. / The Naked Truth: Confession / The Image Of The Beast And The False Prophet Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.