Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale (908 Views)

An Investment Of N2.5m Can Yield You N1.2m Monthly For Years. / Invest 37M And Earn 3.2M Monthly For Solid Two Years / Invest 37M And Earn 3.2M Monthly For Solid Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by veekthorrax: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello, I have a Digital Marketing Agency That Banks Averagely 800k in a slow month and upto 1.5m in a Good Month.. Services Include Web Design, Social Media Marketing (instagram Growth, likes, views etc), consultation etc.

Reason for Selling: Want to Invest into something else..

what the buyer gets: Software use for growing and managing social media accounts, over 5000 clients data and tips on how to improve the business

Please only serious buyers
send a mail to veekthorrax@gmail.com
Re: Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by nwabufov: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2019
You only have software and database of 5000 client and that is what you want to sell as a business.

OK. Continu
Re: Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by veekthorrax: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2019
nwabufov:
You only have software and database of 5000 client and that is what you want to sell as a business.

OK. Continu

You will get everything needed for the business to function
Re: Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by MarianaTrench: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2019
veekthorrax:

You will get everything needed for the business to function

What about the skill sets?

By the way does this business have any employees?
Re: Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by nelcliff(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2019
veekthorrax:
Hello, I have a Digital Marketing Agency That Banks Averagely 800k in a slow month and upto 1.5m in a Good Month.. Services Include Web Design, Social Media Marketing (instagram Growth, likes, views etc), consultation etc.

what the buyer gets: Software use for growing and managing social media accounts, over 5000 clients data and tips on how to improve the business

Lol..
Re: Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by nelcliff(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2019
veekthorrax:

Lol..

I guess some SMM PANEL.
Re: Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by veekthorrax: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2019
MarianaTrench:

What about the skill sets?

By the way does this business have any employees?

Yes everything will be taught to you.. have decided to use about 1month to 2month to teach any body you want to place in charge of the business.. please send a mail if you are interested
Re: Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale by veekthorrax: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2019
nelcliff:

Lol..

I guess some SMM PANEL.

lol no.. but that is included as we run different kind of business.. under our Agency..

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Get Started With BTC Cloud Mining. / Clean Howo Trucks For Sale In Abuja / Russia - Nigeria Deal In Sochi: Princewill Describes Buhari As Baba Christmas I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.