Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... (920 Views)

What Computer Problems Do You Face? / All You Computer Problems Can Be Solved Here / 5 Common Computer Problems And Possible Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Ibraheem101(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2019
I'll be very happy to help you all having problems with your computers(Laptops) at home,offices,companies,schools or anywhere to solve the problems and you'll be very happy to have your computer working perfectly okay.....

You can call or text me on whatsapp @ 09091778525

Thanks so much!!!
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Curvydick001: 4:03am On Feb 28, 2019
I have an elite book hp core i7 that gets real hot in couple of minutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Ibraheem101(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Curvydick001:
I have an elite book hp core i7 that gets real hot in couple of minutes
Okay...You system needs to be serviced.. The problem is coming from either the processor or maybe the fan isn't working properly....You can call or text me on Whatsapp 09091778525.....Thanks for sharing your problem with me
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Cymaxy: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
How much can i get a hp650 screen

1 Like

Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Ibraheem101(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cymaxy:
How much can i get a hp650 screen
It's 15k
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Cymaxy: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ibraheem101:
It's 15k
Wow... Was thinking its around 10k or so
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Ibraheem101(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cymaxy:

Wow... Was thinking its around 10k or so
I'll do it for 13k
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by emeraldoe(f): 5:43am On Mar 01, 2019
My lenovo mini laptop, (works like a phone ) doesnt come on. The power button is bad. I've repaired it twice.
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Ibraheem101(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2019
emeraldoe:
My lenovo mini laptop, (works like a phone ) doesnt come on. The power button is bad. I've repaired it twice.
I'll fix it for you....You can call or text me on my cellphone number.... Thanks
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by renaissance(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
My HP laptop with window 8 installation always updates by itself. When I try to switch it off, it is always updating.. ..... After it updates for almost an hour, it will shut down.

When I power it on, it keeps configuring the system updates. When it reaches like 17%, the configuration will fail and it will revert to the original before it shows to desktop view.

This is getting too much. And it is frustrating

1 Like

Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Ibraheem101(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
renaissance:
My HP laptop with window 8 installation always updates by itself. When I try to switch it off, it is always updating.. ..... After it updates for almost an hour, it will shut down.

When I power it on, it keeps configuring the system updates. When it reaches like 17%, the configuration will fail and it will revert to the original before it shows to desktop view.

This is getting too much. And it is frustrating
Sorry about that....I can fix the problem for you all you need to do Is to turn all the Windows updates off
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by anneboleyn(f): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
While on my way to work this morning, rain beat me and some water got into my pc, i ignorantly plugged it into a power source. When i came later to check on it, i noticed that the charger was smelling as though it had burned, and now my pc, wont start up at all, please what advice do you have for me, over this issue
Re: Post All You Computer Problems And Get The Solutions To It.... by Ibraheem101(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2019
anneboleyn:
While on my way to work this morning, rain beat me and some water got into my pc, i ignorantly plugged it into a power source. When i came later to check on it, i noticed that the charger was smelling as though it had burned, and now my pc, wont start up at all, please what advice do you have for me, over this issue
The best advice I can give you Is to give it to an Engineer to make some check up on it and tell you what the problem is....Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hot... Hurry Cheap Laptop & Tecno Y6 / Dell Laptop For A Low Price / HP Probook U.S Used 4gb Ram DDR3 In Perfect Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.