Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Where Can I Sell My Brand New Ipad In Lagos? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where Can I Sell My Brand New Ipad In Lagos? (898 Views)

SOLD! Brand New Ipad Pro 12.9” M1 2021 / Help! My Brand New HP Laptop Has Dealt With Me! Recommend A Durable laptop. / Brand New Ipad For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Sell My Brand New Ipad In Lagos? by F3dan: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Good morning friends and family of Nairaland, please I need urgent assistance and suggestions on where I can sell my brand new iPad.

The iPad is brand new, your assistance is welcomed in anticipation.

Details of the device is my signature....
Re: Where Can I Sell My Brand New Ipad In Lagos? by longestwai: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
tecno canon 11 when I switch on my data it indicates E instead of H+ what's up
Re: Where Can I Sell My Brand New Ipad In Lagos? by Freelancerx: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
longestwai:
tecno canon 11 when I switch on my data it indicates E instead of H+ what's up
Kindly go to settings, select SIM card and mobile network settings,then select the sum you are using o browse,and tap on preferred network type Nd change it to 3G
Re: Where Can I Sell My Brand New Ipad In Lagos? by Greatzeus(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
F3dan:
Good morning friends and family of Nairaland, please I need urgent assistance and suggestions on where I can sell my brand new iPad.

The iPad is brand new, your assistance is welcomed in anticipation.

Details of the device is my signature....
How to sell your iPad
1. Nairaland Tech/Computer/Phone section
Clean the iPad and it's box
Take pictures of it's front,back,side with very good camera
Go to the above section and create a thread about selling your brand new iPad
Write it's specifications
Add the price,make sure you write "Negotiable" so add to the initial amount you want to sell as to give room for bargain. This will make more people interested.
2. Inform friends or social media followers,they might know someone who knows someone who wants to buy.
3. Go good Tech Shop with your receipt. Since it's new,tell them you want to sell,show them your receipt.
4. Go to computer village. This should be your last option because they will buy at a ridiculous price. They have this stupid mind set that anyone selling it's device stole it or his broke. They will buy it at a very ridiculous price.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Brand New Ipad In Lagos? by F3dan: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Greatzeus:

How to sell your iPad
1. Nairaland Tech/Computer/Phone section
Clean the iPad and it's box
Take pictures of it's front,back,side with very good camera
Go to the above section and create a thread about selling your brand new iPad
Write it's specifications
Add the price,make sure you write "Negotiable" so add to the initial amount you want to sell as to give room for bargain. This will make more people interested.
2. Inform friends or social media followers,they might know someone who knows someone who wants to buy.
3. Go good Tech Shop with your receipt. Since it's new,tell them you want to sell,show them your receipt.
4. Go to computer village. This should be your last option because they will buy at a ridiculous price. They have this stupid mind set that anyone selling it's device stole it or his broke. They will buy it at a very ridiculous price.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON / New HP Pavillion 15" Corei7, 8g Ram And 1terabyte Memory For Sale. / SOLD!!! SOLD!!! HP Probook 6570b Core I5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.