Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night (38271 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Meloshi(m): 2:51am On Feb 28, 2019
[img]https://3.bp..com/-t9w62q3JQ_k/XHc92SK-nUI/AAAAAAAAAEg/34C3fOUXZzMPdEWKmD16txROoOmW60XSgCLcBGAs/s400/Omoni-Oboli.jpg[/img]

Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) as we all know is synonymous with disappointment and they have just shown our delectable Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, their true colour by not restoring light to her house.

One would have imagine that she would have a generator set at least but as we all know how machinery behaves – her generator just packed up.

Omoni has to this end said that the heat in her house is too much and she is about to go spend the night in her car.

She wrote:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ojc9sGtcyoo/XHc9_KJrzuI/AAAAAAAAAEk/JZ7avdqbk9kPQWHowveCUt1KjSwo7EkSQCLcBGAs/s400/omoni.png[/img]

Source:- http://www.9ragram.com/2019/02/see-why-omoni-oboli-slept-in-her-car.html
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by weyreypey: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Where did her family sleep?

45 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by finestiyke(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Pẹ̀lẹ́, enjoy the Next Level

We never see anything yet.

Like if you think Atiku was rigged out of this election, share if you think Buhari actually won this election and had no help from any rigging machinery

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by eddyslim(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Congratulations. Nothing else to say
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by AntiWailer: 5:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Olodo

No fan no inverter ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by delectablegyal(f): 5:29am On Feb 28, 2019
why is she telling us?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by xilixr: 5:29am On Feb 28, 2019
So?

6 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by WhoBeThisMan: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Meloshi:

Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) as we all know is synonymous with disappointment and they have just shown our delectable Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, their true colour by not restoring light to her house.

One would have imagine that she would have a generator set at least but as we all know how machinery behaves – her generator just packed up.

Omoni has to this end said that the heat in her house is too much and she is about to go spend the night in her car.

She wrote:/quote][quote author=Meloshi post=76203886]

Chai... If English was a human being, you certainly would have received a knock.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Olalan(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2019
What about millions of people without access to light, generator or an air conditioner.
BTW people like this are mostly from humble backgrounds yet would be forming nonsense once they manage to get some money

5 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2019
She for cone sleep with me here in Osogbo, I promise I won’t touch her

16 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by rotormast: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Shouldn’t have made the news anyway. Kindly help me check out my page at www.financesiq.com . I will also appreciate feedbacks
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Chibuhealth(f): 5:35am On Feb 28, 2019
She too dey show herself

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by boolet: 5:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Not new...
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Goovo(m): 5:36am On Feb 28, 2019
weyreypey:
Where did her family sleep?
intelligent question

8 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by id4sho(m): 5:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Mumu Celebrity,
Cars engines are designed to run for certain time frame when parked to avoid damage. Mostly 20-30mins on Japanese models but Nigerians will run cars for hours especially company Drivers sleeping upandan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by faridpac2: 5:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Meloshi:

Is left to her if she like she can spend night in her toilet, is not my bussiness
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Agugbadin: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2019
She should install an inverter and buy rechargeable fans she have no need to sleep in her car. Remember to buy LED bulbs for light. Good luck

8 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Mathiasa(m): 5:39am On Feb 28, 2019
finestiyke:

Like if you think Atiku was rigged out of this election, share if you think Buhari actually won this election and had no help from any rigging machinery
You guys have started with this Atiku likes and shear things again abi? Pls allow us to rest. We all know this is not helping matters, Buhari is our president and that's final.

6 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Agugbadin: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2019
rotormast:
Shouldn’t have made the news anyway. Kindly help me check out my page at www.financesiq.com . I will also appreciate feedbacks

She has just displayed her ignorance so that she can get professional advice, don't blame her. From this forum she has learnt that there is no reason for her to sleep in her car if she has inverter and fans

1 Like

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by rapid101(m): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=WhoBeThisMan post=76204830][/quote] u wen sabi English wht ve u achieved

Mr english
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by adedayoa2(f): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Something should be done to these people, light we no go see and them go bring bill come your house like sey na factory you get abi you get one big machine wey dey produce money. We should not stop calling them out, nice one Omoni.
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Yankee101: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Dangerous.

Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs sometimes in enclosed garages

4 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by adedayoa2(f): 5:47am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiWailer:
Olodo

No fan no inverter ?

no be everybody get inverter my brother
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by Icon4s(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2019
finestiyke:

You wey dey ask for like and share, did u go out to vote?

2 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by WhoBeThisMan: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2019
rapid101:
u wen sabi English wht ve u achieved

Mr english
alot actually.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by fr3do(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2019
When u interlock ur whole compound leaving no space for greenery, how heat no ho dey

1 Like

Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by AntiWailer: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2019
adedayoa2:
no be everybody get inverter my brother

It is because of the noise they make on Social Mediaa my dear.

They should have solar panel, inverter etc not polluting the air because of her selfishness
Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by 3ace(m): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2019
So for how long did she run her engine with the AC on? Does this even male sense? Dis celebrities sef...always seeking attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.