Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Vacancy: 200 Thugs Needed Urgently - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vacancy: 200 Thugs Needed Urgently (563 Views)

Akpan And Oduma: Political Thugs....you MUST LAUGH... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: 200 Thugs Needed Urgently by BizLifeE: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2019
A radical group, which is our client, needs at least 200 professional hooligans/thugs for immediate hire.

Each thug must be muscular, hefty, tall, strong and heavily built, with ability to stand up to, at least, 6 persons and finish them all, in hand-to-hand combat.

He or she must be able to use anything as weapons in the heat of fight. Ability to keep confidential secret is also an added advantage. They must be able to respond quickly when needed for action.

Allowances will be made available on weekly basis and they’re competitive.

For me information about terms and conditions of the job, plus its duration and interview arrangement, please contact us.

PS: NA JOKE OOO!

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Vacancy: 200 Thugs Needed Urgently by AjalaJ(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
A good joke indeed. I can't stop laughing.
Re: Vacancy: 200 Thugs Needed Urgently by olaeffect(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
BizLifeE:
A radical group, which is our client, needs at least 200 professional hooligans/thugs for immediate hire.

Each thug must be muscular, hefty, tall, strong and heavily built, with ability to stand up to, at least, 6 persons and finish them all, in hand-to-hand combat.

He or she must be able to use anything as weapons in the heat of fight. Ability to keep confidential secret is also an added advantage. They must be able to respond quickly when needed for action.

Allowances will be made available on weekly basis and they’re competitive.

For me information about terms and conditions of the job, plus its duration and interview arrangement, please contact us.

PS: NA JOKE OOO!

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

For more information, kindly report to any police station close to you with your CV grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Need Babalawo / A Letter To My Babe / Be Honest, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.