Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ghanaian Transgender Woman Says She Wants To Marry And Have Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Transgender Woman Says She Wants To Marry And Have Kids (1483 Views)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Transgender Woman Says She Wants To Marry And Have Kids by dachilino: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Veso Golden Oke, a Ghanaian transgender woman in a new interview disclosed that he wants to marry and also have kids.

Veso who disclosed that she is on a  hormone pills ahead of a transgender surgery “in few months”, admitted that though she gets urge for sex, however her penis does not function as the pills “reduces the size and the function." The transgender woman who recounted how she prayed to God to change his gender when he was 8, told the interviewer at TV3's breakfast show on Tuesday, February 26, 2019, that she has always been a woman though born male.

“I was medically born male but psychologically I’ve always been a woman so I expect to be addressed as a female. I remember I’d pray to God in the night that I’d want to wake up and my male genital is gone…,” Veso stated.

According to her after the anti-gay laws were passed in Nigeria in 2014, she moved to Ghana because it stipulated 14 years imprisonment for gay couples. The Ghanaian transgender woman who intends to undergo a full surgery to change her Instruments, said she wants to have kids and will be interested in a relationship with an old rich man after the surgery.

Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/28/ghanaian-transgender-woman-says-she-wants-to-marry-and-have-kids/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Ghanaian Transgender Woman Says She Wants To Marry And Have Kids by itspzpics(m): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Good luck oo
Re: Ghanaian Transgender Woman Says She Wants To Marry And Have Kids by Jentle244: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Urge kee u there. Upon all the pills your face still looks like that of a man
Re: Ghanaian Transgender Woman Says She Wants To Marry And Have Kids by Tamarapetty(f): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2019
What a loss.
Re: Ghanaian Transgender Woman Says She Wants To Marry And Have Kids by lilmax(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2019
LOSER

they be like "its natural" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: I’m Finally Ready For Marriage – Alex Ekubo Spills / Amara Kanu And Daughter Stuns In Matching Outfits / Actor Odunadekola Is Good But Ibrahim Chatta Is Better, Estol Africa Says. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.