Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (39076 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Lanretoye(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

Read before u comment. Lazy youth
you should mind your topic rather,your topic should reflect your content rather than misleading.
Next time, say Notorious gang "one million boys" killed a man...
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by 4dor: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2019
XTHRONE:
Guess what, they are APC thugs that is why security agencies went on ghost mode at that polling unit.

Unfortunately they're not. I know they worked for a PDP House of Rep contestant.
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by LazyGold(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2019
PDP and their killings embarassed
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Agarli(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2019
affiliates of davido 30 billion gang... Awon potential criminals gbogbo
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by paddyofboss(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Lanretoye:
you should mind your topic rather,your topic should reflect your content rather than misleading.
Next time, say Notorious gang "one million boys" killed a man...
Noted but I am not the OP nor d mods
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2019
That's bad

check my signature
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by BankyGee(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Lanretoye:
One million boys kill only one man,the law says anybody that kills should be jailed but I don't think our facilities can contain one million boys.
Anybody that kills should be killed.
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by presido997(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2019
bentwood85:
NEXT LEVEL......SMH...... all of us will suffer together..
Hun,,,,Why all this again after election Why can't you be a patriotic citizen
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2019
olujastro:
I was very sad seeing the mother of this boy crying on TV on Saturday. cry

Too many thugs in the South.
Ibadan, the head of political violence!
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by OTayobami(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
braveboy64:
Which party's thug did this?

That's not the question, the question is where were our security agencies assigned to these units that day, i Mr president said security will be beefed up to 100%
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by OTayobami(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
braveboy64:
Which party's thug did this?

That's not the question, the question is where were our security agencies assigned to these units that day, i thought Mr president said security will be beefed up to 100%
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by bugggg: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2019
These boys have been terrorizing ibadan and axis for so long, even og'town and are being backed by the ajimobi's apc administration... little did they know they're nurturing the likes of boko Haram gradually. If one of them have issues with you then you should expect and be ready for troops or leave town and they're recruiting everyday that's why they call them one million boys. A lot of bitter, wasted youths.

angry
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Emyjeze(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
One million boys Do they still exist??....... Mehn those guys really terrorised us back then in iba lagos.
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by sabikiabiola(f): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
embarassed cry cry cry
dainformant:
A 25-year-old man identified as Monsuru Hamzat, was killed during the presidential and national assembly elections last Saturday in Ibadan, Oyo state.

It was gathered that the deceased by a notorious gang in the area known as the 'One million boys' who stormed polling units 13 and 14 in Lako area and shot sporadically.

“We saw them from afar, they were youths armed with brand new guns. They told us they are One million boys; thus, their aim was to snatch ballot boxes and not to harm anybody. Subsequently, they snatched two ballot boxes in the two polling units,” he said.

“While everybody was running helter-skelter in order to save their dear live so they shot at Monsuru as they had mistakenly believed he was pursuing them because he ran almost to the same direction with them,” he added.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/young-man-killed-by-one-million-boys-during-elections-in-ibadan-oyo.html

Credit; Mr. Abiodun Adewale
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by jaks36(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
So sad cry
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by lezzyfamous(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
G
Lanretoye:
One million boys kill only one man,the law says anybody that kills should be jailed but I don't think our facilities can contain one million boys.

One million boys is the name of their group
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
surevik:
No it was a very peaceful election void of Violence... Rubbish APC

You people have begun to distort the truth.

No one claimed that the election was devoid of violence. Not APC, not the foreign observers.

You can go on and lick your wounds in sifia pains for another 4 years. grin
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by anonymuz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
bentwood85:
NEXT LEVEL......SMH...... all of us will suffer together..
no be me and you, me I vo soon leave una even if its Gambia
Re: How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by dragunov: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2019
dainformant:
A 25-year-old man identified as Monsuru Hamzat, was killed during the presidential and national assembly elections last Saturday in Ibadan, Oyo state.

It was gathered that the deceased by a notorious gang in the area known as the 'One million boys' who stormed polling units 13 and 14 in Lako area and shot sporadically.

“We saw them from afar, they were youths armed with brand new guns. They told us they are One million boys; thus, their aim was to snatch ballot boxes and not to harm anybody. Subsequently, they snatched two ballot boxes in the two polling units,” he said.

“While everybody was running helter-skelter in order to save their dear live so they shot at Monsuru as they had mistakenly believed he was pursuing them because he ran almost to the same direction with them,” he added.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/young-man-killed-by-one-million-boys-during-elections-in-ibadan-oyo.html

Credit; Mr. Abiodun Adewale

Hmmmn, armed robbery will assume a monstrous dimension in Ibadan after the elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.