Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

"Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) (37348 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Meet 'World's Most Prolific Sperm Donor' With 150 Kids (Pics) / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by StevenJacob098: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Certification Coaching is a platform where professional discuss thier success experiance in Comtia Security A+ Certification to guide beginers. As Discussion Leads to knowledge so this forum is basically providing knowledgable resources and guidance for its viewers.
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2019
SoftP:
A man goes to the chop, bought an adult diaps to cover his dripping ass, obviously a hole dug by one gay Nigg, u called him father of the year.

Op, go find work
just shut your smelling stinking mouth

1 Like

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Mentally unstable idiotic Nigerian!

It shall never be well with you,

may you and those ugly children die a painful and shameful death!
The Same to you and your Family

2 Likes

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by PLAYBOX22: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2019
tsinzu:
Is it wearing pampers that makes him father of the year? So a man can be irresponsible and not provide for or make sacrifices for his children then he wears Pampers and takes a picture with them and that makes him a father of the year? What rubbish!!! How about looking for men who make real sacrifices for their kids to give that award?
you are still suffering from the shock that buhari won ...no stress yourself, we understand your pain.
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Bellotelli: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Chaii!! Are u for real?

2 Likes

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
lahizak:
Just luk at d man bedroom setting, also luk at how happy the kids seems. And been called father or mother of the year is just to show that dat person effort is nice. Little efforts like dis are really what makes kids very hapi. So kudos 2 him

Everywhere I lived, kids see me as big brother, because I turned myself to their mate and play responsibily with them. In each of the last house live, I invented separate slang for play. Adult-kids play is fading so fast, no one tells tales by the moonlight anyone.

Look at some sadist folks condemning the man for what makes him and his kids happy

2 Likes

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by PLAYBOX22: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
tsinzu:

The op is saying he is father of the year because he wore pampers and that's what I am against. If he has made sacrifices for his kids then he should be awarded for the sacrifices he made and not for wearing pampers. Anybody can wear pampers and take pictures. Even the most irresponsible dads can do that
tsinzu:
Is it wearing pampers that makes him father of the year? So a man can be irresponsible and not provide for or make sacrifices for his children then he wears Pampers and takes a picture with them and that makes him a father of the year? What rubbish!!! How about looking for men who make real sacrifices for their kids to give that award?
no offence but in my mind I'm thinking say your papa work hard abi? which one dem win?
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by PLAYBOX22: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2019
PLAYBOX22:
no offence but in my mind I'm thinking say your papa work hard abi? which one dem win?
but I no wan say my mind ...so enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Almaiga: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, Yeebos are not left out in this unusual act.

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by lahizak: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Everywhere I lived, kids see me as big brother, because I turned myself to their mate and play responsibily with them. In each of the last house live, I invented separate slang for play. Adult-kids play is fading so fast, no one tells tales by the moonlight anyone.

Look at some sadist folks condemning the man for what makes him and his kids happy
I swear. Shows how sad the country is. The man bedroom shows that the man is even rich and comfortable not some old ass fool fooling around and still naija dey talk

2 Likes

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Afflalo(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2019
is it worth celebrating
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Root31: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2019
This is a typical case of always calling ur husband 'baby'
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2019
AnanseK:

And family of the year

Lol grin grin grin
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Orpe7(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Na all of them dey suck mommy bobbi na
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by encryptjay(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Jeez! You guys should calm down. The father of the year caption was from a comment.
Some people don't know how our bloggers work grin

1 Like

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Rotimi47: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Praizeupdates:
This Nigerian Man decided to have fun with his kids and make them happy as hell rock pamapers and also have drinks with them.

This man was seen dancing with his kids having fun and making the kids happy. See what nigerians have to say to this viral video below

Watch the intrleresting Video of the man dancing with his kids with Pampers HERE

Gist From Praizenews

The best medicine in life apart from GOD is happiness.
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Qudus08(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

ah ah ... he be like say you are never willing to have kids nor a happy family

1 Like

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Prymestrr(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2019
tsinzu:
What Nonsense are you ranting about Were you told the man could not provide for his family? Don't showcase your foolishness to the public please.
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Brightest04(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2019
He wants his kids to feel him and be happy that's all any one who does not like it can go to hell.
I wonder why many Nigerians of today are hypocrites and sadist they never like what make another person happy.Another man's joy is their own sorrow.
Social media has really exposed may things about the hearts of man.

2 Likes

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by VicSenio(f): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
At least the kids are happy grin grin grin
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by CaptainMarvel(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
More like biggest baby of the year.
Hey...you bearing my Name? cheesy
IamMissMarvel:
More like biggest baby of the year.
Hey...you bearing my Name?
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by Offpoint: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2019
tsinzu:
Does it look to you like an irresponsible father or a father who wouldn't do anything for his kids?

Everyone wan make sense for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by omobacyprus(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
I can tell you, this man's wife is at her place of work hustling to put food on the table. While this man is making fool of himself here with the children cry
Nigerians sha who was now taking the video
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by snoopz: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

may God relieve u of ur pains and have mercy on u
Re: "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) by tsinzu: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Prymestrr:

What Nonsense are you ranting about Were you told the man could not provide for his family? Don't showcase your foolishness to the public please.
You're the one who is foolish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.