Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda (23000 Views)

2023: Fayemi Joins Presidential Race, Unfolds Agenda After Consultations / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by writeprof(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Hasino2258:
P Northerners celebrating buhari victory Nd people are Insulting dem most of this people wont see all this bullshit been said about them and. Just check all the E-beggars in dm nd u see most of dem are. Southerners am not denying the facts of northerners are not beggars but most of dem hav something legal. Doing that gv dem. Something dat They will. B contented with while the irresponsible ones beg has any shoe shiner or tomato seller stop. U on the road and beg u for money. dont gv any aboki money dats has both two hands legs and eye money. nd lastly atiku winning no mean say Free money go dey has usual because most of the idiots shouting na dey believe b dat standup nd hustle tnk

Please, re-write this in decent and coherent English. I'm interested in it but it's too tasking for my brain to untangle. No insult meant!
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by doziex: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gangster democracy. He he he , it cannot work.

I can promise you, that all those jubilating, would be wailing in a few months.

This monster, is worse than Abacha.

He has totally captured the state institutions, and worse yet, we already know he has an evil ethno-religious agenda. If Nigerians in their entirety don't stand up to this rape of democracy , this monster would only push forward.

Under trump, America is distracted, fighting for the survival of their democracy. The U.K. , has been made uncertain by brexit, and needs allies from its former commonwealth sphere of influence. So they would look out for their interests , and wouldn't rock the boat for the sake of democracy.

Those who think this is only Atiku's business, will be rudely awoken in a few months.

Investors that are key to job creation, are voting with their feet. Our loss, is Ghana's gain.

The south west will be shocked as Tinubu and osibanjo are religated to the outskirts once again. The Yoruba obsession with checkmating the Ibos, is the real downfall of Nigeria.

We should be strategic allies, and not canceling each other out in the scheme of things. If united as even afenifere and ohaneze know is necessary, we can then draw in a fractured south south, and maybe the middle belt.

While the north is not monolithic, PMBs ethno-religious agenda, is in ascendancy, and the nationalists like Buba Galadima and Atiku are under extreme duress.

So with out a firm alliance on the side of democracy from the south and north central, this Islamist and Fulani supremacist agenda will overwhelm Nigeria, leaving us the Syria option only.

Watch as PMB would extremely isolate Osibanjo from power in order to force his resignation.
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jonathan allowed jega to do his work bt Apc won’t allow yakubu or anyone do their work. U cannot manipulate or rig Faith.
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by abayolb: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Aieboocaar:
STOOPID

Let me tell you what will happen in the next few months
1. Fuel price will likely increase as baba dullardeen will remove subsidy for a second time
2. 27k minimum wage go enter voicemail
3. it's goodbye to Tradermoni and npower
4. and finally.... baba go soon leave all of una travel go 6months vacation for UK after may 29th
.See reason praying for hardship,if you guys lost why attracting bad things to Nigeria it's the decree of the God,you reason as baby,adult go for BABA.Behave like BABA quote me say GOD BLESS NIGERIA..John snow
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by ivieeseosa: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Indeed of a truth; our Government is Fantastically Corrupt. The presidential election results collation was a proof that the so call INTEGRITY was a scam Nigerians will never forget in a hurry.
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by princegeo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Same cooked up stories everytime

Who is even writing these novel for these man

I guess is lie Mohammed

APC and Lies are same same
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by Enemyofpeace: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Never Seen a Tyrant Removed With a Plastic Card in a Fraudulent System. Only Civil Disobedience Brings him Down�
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by deScifa(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Aieboocaar:
STOOPID

1. Fuel price will likely increase as baba dullardeen will remove subsidy for a second time
4. and finally.... baba go soon leave all of una travel go 6months vacation for UK after may 29th

Prophet of doom....get over the lost. grin wink
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by deScifa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
Stop these nonsense formalities! What are you going to do for the over 13 million f00ls who voted for you? I'm not expecting anything from you!

So it was sane people that voted kleptomaniac Atiku
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by tj2018: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Aieboocaar:
STOOPID

You are a big FOOOOL. Why are you guys projecting evil, just because bubu won an election. I am sadden also but i am optimistic that things will definitely improve.

You all want the guy to fail and you are shouting things are difficult. If you like start bombing every where just to prove your evil points

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by Daphresh: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheGreenLand:
I thank God i vote for dis great man.
I made d best choice.

For d few pigs and animals still being pained by dis sweet victory, sniper is very cheap and affordable, by one 4 yourself and 2 for your fellow pigs.

You are wise.
NEXT LEVEL tinz
Add four years to your present age, you'll see how wasted the days ahead are if you no double your hustle be and control your spending. This four years Na die o but the truth be say we're in it together!
Re: Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda by Codes151(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Next level strategy for another northern rule

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Accused Of Contract Breach, Unpaid Salaries By Workers / EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist / Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.